How Could YOU

what now I look stupid ASF just waiting for something I knew was gonna be trouble I should just forget about it. It will be hard but I knew from the start this wasn't a good idea and I should have known better.... I had tears rolling down like a waterfall but why ???? 

Hobi was right I cannot be falling in love with the guy bailry know who I thought I hated who I thought I wasn't gonna see again... I don't understand anything.... 

Whyyyy am so stupid as to think that he would want something real with me a plane secretary with no tittle no rich people I know but Taehyung. how ia m so stupid ughhhh I wanted to dig a whole and jump In it............ I was not much a crying mess but I was bad...... 

it was already eight thirty that's it I am done I am getting in my pjs I felt bad because I was going to ruin Hobi's night I am a terrible person. just when I was taking off my jacket there was a ring on the door Yoongie came inside an said that there was someone  at the door I asked who it was and he woudnt tell me... I had to come out to my surprise it was the one and only Kim Namjoon. so he decided to show up.....

" Mr.Kim what are you doing here, did you have something more important to do that you came to meet me at such hour" I said with the most coldest tone 

" y/n listen I can explain if you....." I cut him off  

" oh you don't have to explain anything to me after all I am just your secretary arnt I?" there was tears I didn't want to let out rolling down my cheeks I quickly turned away so her wouldn't see me crying but it was totally noticeable........ Namjoon grabbed my wrist to the point were our faces were just inches away from each other.......

" DONT YOU EVER IN YOUR LIFE FROM NOW ON SAY THAT YOUR JUST MY SECRETARY.... GOT IT.... HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT...... IIII---IIIIII don't know what to say. I don't like seeing you like this it breaks me every time I see you sick or hurting it hurts  me as well. 

"Namjoon i-" he cuts me off 

"No listen...... "  with tears coming down says  "ever since I have met you that day you yelled at me in the street I never forgot your face.

" when I found out that you were going to work for me do you know how happy an overjoyed I was. I do realize we know each other for a couple months but to be honest with you I feel nothing but love for you, you have changed my world I actually like coming into work knowing you'll be there....

" to think that I can boss you around and you'll just do it why because your too kind and respects me unlike others they treated me like shit they thought that because I was rich I had everything and  no that's not the truth I was very unhappy I never wanted to come out more so because I had no friends people were too scared to aproach me"

" they judged me before they even got to know me, the girls who I thought were going to be great just used me it wasn't real nothing in my life seems real.... until you came in my life you brighten up my days even when it raining some how you giving me an attitude when I put you to work makes me smile and I can never be more grateful for that..."

"I know I fucked up in comin here late I know please forgive me baby I had to get something straghtned out at the office I am so sorry, but like I said now your the only one who brings some joy to me so please don't cry anymore and I cant believe that it was me who did this to you..." he starts sobbing harder fucking shit this is breaking me now I feel super guilty...

"Namjjooon plz get up its ok I understand don't worry look at the time the night is young but please get up" why is this gorgouse man on his knees pleading for me to forgive him I really didn't diserve him..... 

he slowly got up and said  " no its not ok I could've called at least"

"true but anyone makes mistakes now come on lets go out" I smiled at him looking into his hazel eyes in sight of hope he'd say yes.

" are you sure your not angry at me?"

" I was never mad at you I was just kind of upset I thought that you totally forgot about me."

" listen this will never happen you understand y/n I love you and I will hurt anyone in my way ok and yes your indeed right there is still time you want to go freshen up and then go or your ready now?

"lets go!" I grabbed his hand grabbed my keys waved goodbye to Yoongie and Hobi and with that, it was a start of something beautiful and unbreakable 

TO BE CONTINUED SORRY:( I CRIED TO THIS PLZ ENJOY AND TRY NOT TO GET SAD:)