The unexpected.........

I was totally overwelmed by what was happening .I didnt know weather to scream or kill myself. if I ever see Hobi in the same state again I don't think I can hold back anymore.....

 I was finally home it was about to be 7 I didn't go back to work. I couldn't bare to be working rn I had too much in my mind. 

Instead I went for a walk down at the central park with the huge pond upon it and I glad to say that it did help me clear my head for a wile that is until I got a text from Jay Park the guy from the other night... what dose he want. I thought. With the whole Yoongie situation I needed a drink.... 

He said if I wanted to go out for soju and Korean barbicu... why not it didn't seem like a bad idea so I went home and it was 7 I quickly changed into a pair of jeans and a white t shirt... and black converse.

 I put my hair into a messy bun I retouched my makeup and headed out I took the bus because jay said I should just meet him over there as he had to take care of something before our encounter.

I was fine with it not the first time ive been to that same place... I finally arrived at the plcae and he was there already there he stood up to greet me aqnd I did the same well greet him onloy because I was already standing.

Jay " ahh y/n glad your here I was beginning to worry you wouldn't show"

" ofc I would come! I really need to distect myself there just tons going on at the moment."

Jay " I am sos sorry to here that come sit here... he y waiter two bottles of soju please"

Waiter " right away !"

we sat down and we started to cook the meet on the grill and god it looked incredible....

our bottles and glasses came I was a very strong drinker but tonight idk I am feeling a bit more dizzy than usual

we were in mid conversation when suddenly I just collapsed.... everything went black all I could here was jay say

" ooo ahh shit your now mine babygirl"

wHaT  IS HE TALKING ABOUT I WAS HALF ASLEEP HALF AWKE BUT I JUST COUODNT MOVE I WAS FREAKING OUT... OH NOO COULD HE HAVE PUT SOEMHTING IN MY DRINK WHEN I WENT TO THE BATHROOM!!!!!!!!!!

i felt him pick me up bridal style I was placed into his sports car  ot being able to see anything still my eyes were shut!!!!

Its true what they say people will never show there true colors the first time... and this is being proved at this very moment I was in trouble but now no one was going to save me this time i should have known no one is that nice everrrr.....

NAMJOONS POV..

i feel guilty in a way... I should had asked her if she was ok.... ugghhghg I know I should go to her apartment and see if I can help her with anything I know I am probably the least person she wnats to see rn but every time I see her hurting that way its ughghg hurts my heart that I cant talk to her and comfort her... I regret the day were I was confronting Taehyung I should have faught for her and yet here I am lamenting myslfe to the fullest....