This will never end will it?

It has been two weeks since i've been better, i have been ok i could say i have gone to therapy to see the bright side into things. I am still sad that i won't be able to have kids, Namjoon and i have talked about having kids, even though I feel like I have failed as a women, Namjoon reassures me that that's not the case. 

I can't help but feel that way. Today we have been packing for a trip that Namjoon has prepared for us. I am super excited, but I am a little nervous. Who knows what he has planned. I am worried that I won't be able to walk. ( if you know what I mean.) 

I packed the essentials first of course. Namjoon was out fixing some stuff at work so he says, but I have a feeling that is not the case. I then packed some clothes. Namjoon told me it was kind of chilly wdre we were going so I didn't pack much summer wardrobe either. I honestly had no fucking idea were he was taking me though. 

I am as confused as a pigeon always is. I was all done packing except I didn't even know when we were leaving. I called namjoon to ask him but he didn't pick up... all he did was send me thissss......

 all he did was send me thissss

Fuck why is he so hot. Now that i can't get pregnant i can feel him inside me allllll vacation long. I waited and waited for him to come home... but he didn't it was 9pm and still Namjoon hasn't picked up my calls. I was getting frustrated. He said he'd be home by 3.... 

I went down stairs and told my driver to drive me to the office I can't stand here doing anything. What if something happens and no one was telling me anything. Was he in trouble? Ugh so many things came in mind we were on the road for several minutes when we finally reached the company. I Marched to Namjoon and i's office. I heard a lot of commotion coming from inside.

" what are you gonna tell Y/n, what if she is not ok with this" a very familiar voice came from the room.... I widen my eyes when I heard my name. I slammed the door open.....

" Y/N, BABY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Namjoon nearly yelled.

"What do you mean what I am i doing here, Namjoon what's going on I waited for you I got worried that something might happen to you...."

* Baby cries****

" baby i can explain.." he said

"Namjoon ww-what is this, who's baby is this?"

" y/n sit down there's something that you and Namjoon have to figure out" Jimin blurted out.

" figure out? What's going on? NAMJOON SPEAK UP WHO THE FUCK IS THAT BABY AND WHY DO YOU HAVE HIM! HAVE YOU BEEN CHEATING ON ME THIS WHOLE TIME? IS HE/SHE YOURS?"

" Y/N CALM DOWN SIT HERE, Jimin can you leave us for a bit."

" yeah of course... let me know when to come back." Namjoon nodded

Jimin left the room and it was just Namjoon ,that baby, and me. I was confused to the max i had no clue what was going on. Was this baby really his? If not then who's is it then?