why now!

The next day i went to work as always... I was pretty bomed out because of what jungkook told me about yoongie theres no way that i was gonna let him Hobi find out that he was here... He just got better why the fuck now did he have to come back. I dont get it... Were has he been... I dont knkw why now life was getting to be better...... Ughhh my head hurts...... I got into my office and and i put my head down i heard the door open i didnt even bother looking up.... There was a huge silence untill i heard a cough it was defeintaly from him..  Namjoon it lowkey hurt that he didnt even bother asking i got up and didnt even look at him.... I went to the bathroon i needed to go and releave what i had i was beginning to have a headache no a migraine.
NAMJOON POV-
MY HEART LITERLY ACHED TO THE FUCKING SIGHT THAT WAS HEARTBREAKING. I WANTED TO FUCKING SCREAM I WANTED TO TELL HER I FUCKING LOVED HER BUT I CANT NOT NOW NOT EVER I FUCKED UP THERES NO WAY OUT OF THIS IDK...
Shes HURTING i knkw she fucking is and it hurts even more... I cant ask her i wanna hold her tight i want her i need her .....
END OF POV

i came back from the bathroom after i took the pills to relieve the pain.... I just hope That Hobi dosnt find out...
I got a message from hobi
HOBI: plz call me RN I NEED TO TALK TO YOU ASAP!
Y/N: OK HOLD UP!
PHONE....
Año Hob-... I was caught of by an angry hoseok
" ANO BITCH I DONT WANT TO MAKE THIS A BIG ISSUE AND I KNOW YOUR THAT I AM OVER HIM AND SHIT BUT I THINK I JUST SAW YOONGIE... HES CHANGED DUDE I DONT KNOW I AM SORT OF FREAKING OUT !!!!

AHHHH SHIITTTTT HE FOUND OUT WHAT THE FUCK.... WHAT DO I DO NOW!!!! 

 I needed help the only one i trusted the most was jimin and jungkook they will help me out... Yesss that what i will do....  I went out from the office asked hobi for now to stay away from yoongie until if he wants to reach  any of us he will I mean he had a lot of explaining to do especially to my dear best friend... I left Namjoon without saying anything and went to go talk to Jungkook  and Jimin we went down to the cafeteria and I explained everything they agreed to se if they can peep out yoongie about the indicent from years ago before even getting to even thinking about letting Hobi meet him..... 

the fact that this is not just in my shoulders feels a bit better, I knew that the issue was  between Hobi and Yonngie but I just could not bare seeing him get hurt like he didn't not ever...

I was I a bad friend maybe 

was I gonna regret it maybe 

on my dead body Ill see him get hurt again....

the plan was on like expected yoongie was definatly in the park contemplating on whay who knows. junkook and jimin reached him he quickly got up scared as soon as he saw Jungkook...

" hey hey wait o need to be frighten we just want to talk!" jimin quicky said after he saw his stuned face

" YA don't fucking yell at me!" as soon as he was done speaking Jungkook knew that the yoongie that he knew was gone... but why? he thought.

" yoongie sit down we need to talk no one is going to be yelling" Jungkook said 

" what ever what is it!"

" I well w ewant to know why you left like that? why did you hurt Hoesok like that? we thought you loved him?"

" well I wasn't in a good place. the day before the day that terrifying day I reseived a call... it was from my sisiter jisoo... she had told me that my appashi was very very ill that I had to leave as sson as I could to Busan.... I was the only one he needed to see ergently he wanted me to take care of the company which idk why if I was never really involved I thought he was going to die lateer on not the next day!....." tears started to fall down his chubby cheeks... 

" iii-ii had to leave and I knew it was going to hurt hobi a lot I didn't want him to wait for me because not even I knew when I was going to come back I was on a dead end... so that day I disced to tell him we needed to end thing with not a single explaitnin it hurt my heart but it was what I had to do it I couldn't bare see him anymore I wantedto tell him call him but what was the point... I came back bc I sighned a partnership so now half the company belongs to my sister and half to me"

" and well I can take care of things from here I missed my hobi I missed him so much but now I don't even know how to aprouch him...."

Jimin and Jungkook were left shocked at the sight of a broken yoongie he had changed his hair he had glasses he was totally different he was hurting as much as hobi or even more... 

"hey yoongie why don't you talk to Y/N I think she help you out!?" Jimin said awkwardly 

" tss she probably hates me to the max!"

" yes but you need to explain everything as soon as possible Hobi might be moving and there might not be a turning point"

"WHAAAT MOBING OUT WHY? WHERE?"

" Calm down yoongie he said that he dosn't have anything he wants that he wasn't  to move to America to take care of important buissniss and there one tiny detail he might be moving there he just dosnt know if that going to happen... also he knows you are here ....!"

"I don't want him to move I really don't but I am scared he dont want to see me!"

" well like I said go talk to Y/N she will help you!"
"ok"

Short chapter sorry but theres alot to put and i have little time sorry guys promise that i will have many more to come on Wensday my regular time for uploading day