prologue

MACKENZIE loved her twin brother more than anything. They were always together and never fought.
But sometimes all she wanted was a little love connection. She wanted to fall in love, even if that meant getting hurt. But Asher didn't want his "little" sister to ever suffer again. So he shielded her from love. He did everything in his power to keep her from getting hurt, until one day...

FLASHBACK:

The Angel twins were just watching a movie, Kenzie's choice, so of course it was a romance. Suddenly, Mackenzie paused the movie.
"We need to talk. Actually, you need to hear me out", she said. Asher didn't know what this was about but nodded so she could continue. "Look I love you more than I will ever love anyone else. But I need more. I want love Ash. I want what Mom and Dad have, what you and Annie have; and you need to let me find it. I know you are trying to be a good brother and I am so thankful for it, but you need to let me try. You will be by my side every step of the way and if anything happens, I will come to you as always but please...", she begged him. She knew he didn't mean any harm, he was just being a good brother. The room was silent for what seemed like an eternity to Kenzie, until Asher spoke up. "Okay. You're going to find love and I'm gonna help you".

FLASHBACK OVER.

From that day on, the Angel twins became closer than ever and they were determined to find someone that made Kenzie's heart flutter.