real life

REAL LIFE!
Third Person Pov

     WHEN MACKENZIE HEARD WHAT HER MOM SAID her world completely broke down. Sure, she didn't expect much from her, but now that everything had started to go well her mom had to ruin it.
     "Kenzie, I found a solution" her caring brother said "We are going to live with the Orlando's. Hayden is on his way to help you pack and stuff and so is Annie". Asher knew the Orlando's weren't a place Kenzie wanted to live at due to Johnny being there, but it's what they had.
     "Oh gosh! Things were going so well Ash! For two week we were truly happy, with no worries. And now I'm going to have to live with Johnny and things are going to get so screwed up I know. I don't want to lose Joey for fucks sake!". Mackenzie said not crying for the first time in a while. Right then the doorbell rang a Hayden came in desperately.
     As soon as Mackenzie saw him she broke down even more. "I got this Ash! Annie will be right here, go cry a little too! We both know you need to" Hayden said while running to hug his beloved best friend. "Ash. Thank you for taking care of me. I love you endlessly" Mackenzie said between sobs. Asher went to his sister and took her from Hayden's arms and hugged her "I love you too sis. We'll get trough this!" he said before leaving her room.

     Hayden had already packed all of the brunettes bags. He kept telling her everything was going to be fine, but it seemed like she didn't believe her. After he was done he sat in bed next to her and hugged her "Mack, I know that this is hard, but what are you so scared of?There is something you are not telling me!". He knew her well, too well sometimes. She took a deep breath before explaining her concerns "Look, Hay, ever since Johnny got back I've been suppressing all my feelings for him. I've told everyone they are not here, when they are, trying to get out every time I'm around him. I tried to be his friend to see if that would change but it didn't" she took another deep breath "I adore Joey, I do. And I want to see were our relationship will go, because he is the best and I want to love him. But after a while I realized that to do that I couldn't be as close to John. And now I'm fucking living with him. Have you seen any movie or book. This always brings up a spark and I don't want that" she started to cry again "He hurt me too much the first time, and even though I forgave him, that doesn't mean I'm not scared he'll hurt me again!".
The curly headed boy was schocked by that confession. Kenzie was never good at keeping secrets, she was a literal open book. So for her to keep the fact that she was still kind of in love with Johnny from everyone meant she really didn't want anything to happen between them. "I promise Mack, I'll make sure things don't get messed up. Just try your best to avoid him and I'll be by your side the rest of the time trying to help you with that. And maybe you should tell Lauren and she could help too".
"But that's the thing Hay! Right now, my world just collapsed and although I want Joey by my side to fight it I would prefer if it was Johnny that was here. I have always wanted John. We have always been soulmates and there is no denying that! It's too late now, I'm already screwed" she confessed. Neither of the best friends knew what to do. There wasn't a protocole for situations like this. "It's okay Mack. We are going to figure this out. Me and you and whoever it takes, but in the end, you'll be fine" he stopped for a second "Trust me on this one, whoever you end up with, will be the right person..."

A/N: hey guys hope u are enjoying !! sorry for the lack of posts ! comment and VOTE please! love u💙