text & real life

IMESSAGE !

private chat: angel boy🧚🏼‍♂️

angel girl🧚🏼‍♀️
hey ash are u busy today?

angel boy🧚🏼‍♂️
wtf we are literally in the same house
and no.

angel girl🧚🏼‍♀️
can we hang out and watch movies
like old times ?
i miss u🥺🥺

angel boy🧚🏼‍♂️
yess we haven't hung out in a long
time
and i miss u too
come downstairs.
seen

IN REAL LIFE!
Third Person Pov

THE TRUTH IS ever since the whole "find kenzie a love" thing started, Asher and Kenzie hadn't spent that much time together, which was unusual for them because they were practically glued by the hip. Kenzie missed that a lot and so did Asher, so that movie night was really important for them.
While Kenzie came down Asher was grabbing all of their favorite snacks. "Hey Ash, I think we should make a pact!" Kenzie said "What pact?" "We have to promise to reserve every sunday night for a movie night just us. From now on sunday night is Twin Night. Deal?". Asher actually liked that idea a lot, they had to make time for each other even if they were busy "Deal".

After the movie ended Asher and Kenzie just talked about their lifes and how things were doing. "So how are things with Joey and Hayden?" he asked his "little" sister "Well i like both of them. They are different you know. They give me different feelings. Joey is new and exciting and Hayden is safe and sweet. I don't know how I'm gonna choose honestly" "You'll know when the time is right" her brother said. "What about Johnny?" he asked "What about him?" the girl asked confused "He has a girlfriend Ash it's not gonna happen" she added. It was silent for a while until Asher asked "But did you want it to happen?" "I don't know. I guess I did. I loved him a lot back then and you know that. But now things are already confusing enough with just Hayden and Joey imagine if John got involved...".
Little did she know...

INSTAGRAM!

liked by birlembomb and 60 others

dontmesswmysis her silly ass finally made time for me
tagged badbitchkz

comments were disabled

A/N: hey guys ! how are you liking the story? give me feedback and vote!!! thanks guys💚