Unfortunate Crush

Lana's POV

"Blake I'm sure this girl likes you back" I shrug, he makes a doubtful face "I'm honestly sure. You're cute and you know that."

"Yeah but this girl's different. She's not like the girls here, she stands out." He explains

"It's cute that you see her like that" I smile, he shakes his head

"I mean it. She literally stands out from everyone else" awww he must really like this girl.

"And you still can't tell me who it is?" I ask, he kinda looks down.

"No."

"Well that's okay Blakey" I put my hand on his shoulder "maybe you should talk to this girl in real life rather than over text."

"But what if she doesn't like me back?"

"Why wouldn't she? You're a handsome boy" I baby him and hold his cheeks, he cracks a smile. "See? Pretty face. But go talk to that girl, for real. It'll boost your confidence and I'm sure she's into you, like I say."

"I guess.." he pauses "thanks Lana. I owe you a lot."

"What for?" I ask, he raises his shoulders

"Y'know.. hooking me up with cute girls and making me feel like I actually have a shot with this chick." He says sweetly, I smile.

"You're welcome sweetie".. I see Electra with her friends behind Blake. He realises I'm staring over his shoulder so looks as well.

"What?" He asks, following my gaze. "Ohh.. isn't she so cute?"

"Yeah I hate her- wait what'd you just say?" I ask, he looks back at me.

"I think she's cute." Betrayal.

"Blake she's so... so ugh. Perfect all the time. If there was a word for it, it'd be 'prinky'. She's so.." I struggle, he grins "what?"

"You're so lame inventing words for girls you don't like. Why don't you like Electra?" He asks... why don't I?

"She walks around and.." I try to think of why she's so irritating.

"She walks around? That's really why you don't like her?" He teases, I give him a sarcastic look.

"No she knows that everyone loves her and thinks she's perfect, and that's what I don't like" I half remind myself.

"She's nice though. Have you ever talked to her?"

"No and I hope I never do." I fold my arms

"Wow, are you sulking?" He laughs, I groan a little

"Shut up. Go fuck the 'prinky' bitch if you want."

"I'm scared you'd kill me" he grins, Ashley and Alex come to us.

"Hey, what'd we miss?" Alex asks. She's a pretty dark skin girl with the most gorgeous hair. She has golden curls and slightly darker roots. Ashley has dark hair and is a little more punk rock, with her piercings and excellently soft grunge fashion sense.

"Blake's crushing on Electra" I sulk, half telling on Blake.

"Blake you could do better" Alex tells him, Ash nods.

"So true. I have some cute dancer friends if you want their numbers?" She suggests

"But Electra is like.. so different" he tells us. I frown "and her accent is so cute"

"She talks like a princess" I roll my eyes, Ashley smiles "what?"

"Your hate for this girl never dies down, does it?"

"It would if I didn't have to see her every day." I say, Alex shakes her head

"You're a mess. She hasn't done anything to you." She pauses "we should party tonight to make up for it."

"Agreed" I smile.

——————————

Me Ashley and Alex all get ready to go out together. I'm wearing a little white dress, the girls are wearing matching yellow dresses. They look so good... Sometimes I get so so jealous of them. Sometimes I don't feel like I'm pretty at all, so take it out on alcohol or weed. It sounds worse than it is though, believe me.

"Shit, Lana you're not gonna like this" Alex shows me Electra's snap story.

'Party now, come say hi if you see me!🌸🖤'

"The emojis alone made me gag, but whatever.." I mumble "we can just ignore her like always though."

"Guess so" Alex starts curling her hair "Ash are you driving us?"

"I thought we were gonna walk?" Ashley replies, confused "I wanna get so drunk"

"We all do" I remind her, she nods

"Looks like we're walking to the party then" Alex shrugs

"You gonna hookup with anyone tonight?" Ash asks me, I smile

"Maybe. Mikey Way preferably" I answer "you?"

"Maybe Brendon Urie, maybe not." She replies

"Isn't he gay?" Alex asks

"I don't know, he does like Josh Dun an awful lot"

"Don't we all though?" I joke, Ashley smiles. Alex finishes up curling her hair and turns off the curling wand.

"Fuck yeah we do. Let's get to this party"

——————————
A/N

Hey so I know it seems like this story's taking a long time to get going but trust me!! It's gonna take shape soon. Hope yall don't mind there's probably gonna be some smut coming in the future ☕️ anyways, see u when I next update Xx