"Its not gay, we have clothes on."

Lana's POV

I wake up and it's warm. And bright.

I suppose that's a downside to having an aesthetically pleasing pink room - the pretty pink sheer drapes don't tend to actually do their job well.

I just have black out blinds in my room. I like the dark.

I suppose Electra wakes up like a princess, to the sound of birds chirping, peacefully stretching as she basks in the sunlight.

Ugh. Hot. But not at all me. I wake up as if it's a task to perform. I don't think much about it.

Speaking of Electra though... I turn over to the side she is..

She looks peaceful. Pretty too, as always.

I wonder what today will be like. I dare say I'm excited.. I'm barely ever excited about anything so now that I am excited for something, I do feel kind of out of my depth.

I look at her pretty face, studying her perfection... she's without makeup right now. She still looks so annoyingly perfect. Her skin is pretty much flawless, and the little bumps she hides with makeup are excuses for concealer, if you ask me. But it's nice seeing her with little 'imperfections', because they're what perfect her. Her lashes are thinner than usual but her natural lashes are still thick.

I do get bitter about her beauty, now I have another reason to: she's naturally stunning. It's not fake.

.. I realise that i seem weird and like I'm watching her sleep. So I stop as if she's caught me, and turn over to take away the temptation. I turn over in a hurry that sort of bounces the bed. I can't resist turning back.. to check she's still asleep, of course. I can't tell whether or-

"You're fidgety.." she rubs her eyes

I'm lost for words so take a sip of water

"Did you sleep well?" She asks, opening them captivating dark brown eyes. I nod and put my water on back on the end table.

"Yeah I did" I lay down properly. We aren't too close or too far apart. I like it.

"Good" she literally fucking cuddles into me, turning onto her side and wrapping one arm and one leg around me from the side.

"Um what.." I struggle for words. I don't struggle against her affection though, irritatingly enough

"Shh.. just let me wake up first" she half whispers.

I lay there. One hundred percent still and attempting to dissociate in case I enjoy how she feels..

I look at her. All I can see is the top of her head and her face from above.. her lashes stand out from her face, and her pretty lips do too. And her nose is straight up perfect and in no need of commenting on. I'm sure you can already imagine how good she looks, even just from above on a lazy Saturday morning.

"Your heart seems to be beating rather fast.." she mumbles

"It isn't.." I lie, she looks up at me with a confused face. Our faces are literally a couple inches apart. I want to kiss her I think.

But she looks back down, at my chest. She lays her hand over my heart. On my fucking boob for a second, until she realises it's inappropriate. She softly shushes my heartbeat.

"Don't worry.. it's not gay. We have clothes on." She says quietly. I laugh a little.

"Good enough..". I allow myself to lay there and take it passively for a few minutes more then I wriggle and fidget until she gets the message. Then we both decide to get ready for the day and stuff, she sweetly offers to change in the bathroom but I insist she uses her bedroom and I take the bathroom. I feel differently about her today.