***

Marina's POV (bc im a bottom)

It doesn't take her long to get us both down to just our underwear.. She very much enjoyed taking Jess' hoodie off of me.

"Listen.." she pulls away "you're gonna be the quietest you've ever been in your life.. got it?" She asks, holding my face with one hand. I nod for her. "Good."

"Wait but what if I make noise?" I ask

"Then you go downstairs and explain it to my parents yourself."

.....fuck

"Well that's not what I want to do.." I mumble, she smiles

"I didn't think it was. Now you're gonna show me how good you are, aren't you?"

"I am" I smile. I'm very good. This should be easy.

"That's my girl" she kisses me kind of gently, but I feel her bring her knee up, contrasting the gentleness. Soon enough, she presses her knee against me and slowly moves it backwards and forwards. I make tiny little noises that her parents definitely won't hear.

I move my hips a little so that I can feel her more, then realise that that maybe wasn't very well behaved of me. She bites my lip

"You aren't impatient, are you?" She asks with my lip between her teeth. I shake my head a tiny little bit. She still doesn't let go. "good." She kisses me again, using her knee harder. The pressure feels good, and after a couple minutes, makes me breathe out a moan.

I know I fuck up, because she stops kissing me.

"You're playing a dangerous game, huh.. I hope for your sake that you don't get any louder than that, and that you'll be able to take more than just this." She takes away her knee

"I will"

"Good. Can I touch you, baby?" She asks, kissing my neck. She smells so so good, kind of coconutty and like summer. It heightens how bad I want her.

"Please.." I hold her onto me, she starts marking me. I can pretty much deal with it, but then her hand slides down to touch me through my underwear. I breathe a little shakily

"Shhh..." she whispers just by my ear, softly rubbing me. "Be quiet" she focuses on my clit with one fingertip, I swallow back a moan.

"W..What if I can't?" I ask, she carries on making hickeys

"You're a clever girl, you'll figure something.." She says between kisses. She's so sexy when she dismisses me like that.. I'm scared I'm going to make noise. I don't see how I can't. "I love marking you.. you're all mine." She rubs a little harder, slowly and in little circles. I just whimper, she shushes me. "You're doing so so good, don't blow it.."

"You feel so good Lizzy.."

"Mmh, I know." She bites my neck softly, which makes me kind of excited. I like when she hurts me, but she barely ever does.

"Bite me harder.." I try

"I'm not hurting you, why would I do that?" She asks, looking me in the eyes whilst she carries on touching me.

"Feels good.." I mumble, she rolls her eyes at me.

"I'll do a lot of things to you but hurting you isn't one of them."

"But-" I start

" 'But' ?" She repeats. It's exciting. "Is that what you said?" She leaves me speechless, and achingly turned on. "God you're such a mess.. I can feel how wet you are from this even through underwear." She kisses me, but I don't let us kiss for long.