Kabanata 37

***Thanks, everyone! I appreciate all your comments for this story! If you have twitter, you can send me your reactions in the platform! My username is @frappinesswp! Thank you again! Have a great day...but if you don't, that's still okay! You will have your own shine someday! ;)

Kabanata 37

Wala Ng Iba

"Aren't you going to join us? The After party will be held in the Okada. Come on!" ani Zeus, mukhang lider ng grupo na sumalo sa aming magpipinsan. Hindi mawala ang ngisi sa kanyang labi.

The concert ended five minutes ago. We stayed for a moment to let the other people go to the nearest exit. Hindi muna kami nakipagsabayan sa kanila. Saka, we will take a group photo again with the stage behind us.

But Zeus and his group stayed on our side even we are almost ignoring them. Sina Julia at Jayden na lamang ang tumatango kapag nagtatanong sila sa amin. Zeus has three more of his friends at his back, gazing us with amusement. He has been eyeing Jayden since the encounter. I saw it every seconds that he will gawk my cousin with anticipation in his raven eyes. Ang mata'y gumagala sa kanya hanggang sa slit ng dress ng pinsan 'ko. I've been elbowing Maia the whole time when it happened. Ang pinsan 'ko naman, si Jayden, tuloy pa rin sa pakikipag-usap kahit ganoon. Maybe, she finds him attractive. But he's really handsome! He really has the appeal. Alam 'ko ang tipo pa ni Jayden ay dapat maganda ang katawan. And Zeus is really showing it off because he's wearing black tank top and military-kind of pants. However, he looks older; he's somewhere from the range of 25 to 27.

"Oo nga! Come on, girls! You are all allowed to get inside. We have passes to accompany you all," ani Chase, iyong morenong kumakausap kay Mai ngunit hindi naman pinapansin ng pinsan 'ko. She's not really neglecting his presence. Mai is still polite but she doesn't have interest to him. Tango at simpleng at maliit na salita lamang ang binibigay ni Maia. Hindi pa ba sapat ang pagtingin ni Mai sa telepono upang mag-back out na ang lalaking 'to?

After sashaying my way with irritation plastering on my features, I successfully put myself beside of my girl cousins. Kanina pa rin nangungumbisa ang grupong ito na sumama sa kanila para mag-party sa bar. Kanina pa rin hindi hinaharap ni Tripp ang mga lalaki na tila wala siyang nakikita. He's facing us with determination to turn down the offer. So, Genesis is right. Tripp has the eyes for us...all four. The Mendez' alpha-male protectiveness is showing off clearly. He even spread his arms just to create a human barricade of himself to the men.

His face is hardening and brooding every time any of them utter a freaking word.

"No," Tripp growled, still in front of Jayden. He's facing his sister. Nakataas naman ang kilay ng kapatid sa kanya. "No more after-party because we're going home now. All of us. Let's go, girls." He reached Jayden's elbow. Nagpumiglas naman ang kapatid niya. Nagkatinginan kami nina Julia at Mai.

"I'm older than you," Jayden whispered lowly to his brother. I heard even it is a murmur. "You don't order me like that."

Tripp scoffed. His frustration is palpable. His withering glare could make us statue once he displays it. Halos matameme kami nang ipakita niya iyon at hawakan ang mga braso namin upang makaalis na sa pwesto.

"How 'bout I tell this to each of your brothers? Jayden, kay kuya Rett?" His eyes roamed like an angry hawk on our faces. "Fucker. Na'san na ba kasi si Genesis?" He is still scowling not looking the men at his back. They are still invisible. For him.

His cheeks kept on sharpening. The angry scowl still full-on.

"Man, calm down. We're not going to put drugs and do nasty things to your cousin-"

"Shut up. That's the indication you might do it." Tripp cut him off. "Between your words, I sense it. So, shut up. My cousins and I are going home. Ready yourself. Now." Tinignan muli kami ni Tripp, isa-isa. He has his phone in his hand. Tinuro pa niya ang exit na hawak iyon.