1 • third person pov.

Craig wasn't new to South Park. He'd lived there before, but moved for his father's job after second grade.

Of course that was enough time for a center whiny brown haired boy to become his best friend, and it stayed that way even after he left.

Through Clyde, Craig also became friends with Token Black and Jimmy Valmer. Two kids Clyde always hung out with.

Craig would visit for spring break, so he knew what to expect from the mountain town once his family moved back eight years later.

But by god was he not expecting this. The first place his friends take him to once he's settled is a local coffee shop.

They all sat together in one of the booths, while the other three chose to not order, Clyde INSISTED he at least get a regular coffee. He even agreed to pay.

So he did.

And older woman dropped off his small coffee at their table, telling him to enjoy.

Craig shrugged and picked up the cup. It was fucking coffee, why the hell was Clyde so insistent?

He took a good sip. Then properly spit every last drop out onto the table.

Coffee isn't supposed to taste like shit. This is shit. Pure fucking shit.

While Clyde laughed his ass off, recording and Token and Jimmy snickered, Craig took to standing up so he could get napkins.

"Might as well given me a cup of pure piss, you asshole."

He glared at the laughing group and walked towards the counter and grabbed what he needed.

Not noticing the blonde teen glaring daggers at him.

After whipping up the contents, the group left to go eat somewhere that actually had a good palette.

And Craig made a vow to never step foot in that horrible coffee shop again.

That was a promise.