11 • third person pov.

Tweek's arms had been wrapped around Craig's waist. He was standing on the foot pegs, they made him a bit nervous, but Craig assured him where they were going wouldn't be too far, it was a small town of course.

" You go out a lot?"

Craig kept his eyes on the road as he spoke to Tweek. Though the streets were semi empty, what with adults at work and students in school, but that wouldn't stop some crazy person to come out of nowhere.

Tweek blinked. Sure he went out a few times with Wendy and the girls, but most times he was inside the coffee shop, helping his parents runs things.

"No, not really. Why?"

"I wanna take you to this place my family went to a lot when we were younger. Just wanted to make sure it wasn't a place you frequented a lot."

He couldn't see it, but Craig was smiling.

" I remember one of the waitress would give me and Ruby quarters so we could use the the toy machines near the enterance. We'd fight who got what but it was always something we looked forward to."

"Do you think she'd still be there?"

Craig shook his head.

"Hope not, around the time we went there she was in college, the job was just to help rent and food."

The rest of the ride was quiet, excluding natures noises.

. . .

Tweek and Craig seated near a the front of the restaurant, it was fairly empty, consisting of old couples or stay at home moms with younger children.

They still hadn't spoken yet, looking over the menu. Craig knew what he wanted, but stayed silent so Tweek could have time to figure out what he would fancy.

"So,"

Tweek was the first to speak, he looked up from his menu, directing his gaze to Craig.

He won't admit it to himself, but just looking into the blonde's eyes made his face flush.

"I'm guessing you know what you want? You've been watching me for about five minutes."

Tweek smirked up at Craig as the other quickly covered his face with the menu. He hadn't realized he was staring at him, he felt like such an idiot.

"Fuck, shit. Yeah, um sorry."

"Don't be,"

The blonde rested his head on his hand.

"I'll take it as a compliment."

Craig awkwardly laughed in embarrassment. Pulling the flimsy piece of plastic and paper down from his bright red face.

Craig thanked god when a waitress walked up to them to take their orders.

This would be an interesting "lunch date"