Minzy Gong

"1...2..3 .. and go," the dance instructor started spitting out his demands. "Heel toe, heel toe, this isn't rocket science people!"

He walked around the room with a scowl on his face " stop the music!" His voice boomed throughout the room.

Everyone stops dancing and the room fills with nothing but heavy breathing.

The instructor took a swig of water before he began to spat. "Why do I feel as if I'm the only one doing all the work around here!?"

He yelled, "I'm the instructor, I'm suppose to be teaching you all, instead I'm just teaching myself what I already know!"

We all stayed silent while he walked around the group, looking us up and down.

He stopped in front of me, "name!" He shouted at me. "Mm..Minzy, sir" I gave him a bow, but I went down too fast that I almost stumbled.

He gave me a disappointed look, "look at you, you can't even give a proper bow, how do you expect to pass my class if you can't even bow properly?!"

"She's out of breath, give her a break!" A male student shouted from the other side of the room.

The instructor whipped his head towards him. "What was that annoying sound!?"

The room just stayed silent, "that's what I thought!"

Before he could continue on with his non sense anger, the bell rang.

We all ran towards our bags and tried to get out of the room as fast as possible.

"You, come here," he said to the male student that stood up for me.

I stopped at the doorway for I didn't want him to get chewed out for helping me.

"What, did I ask for you to stay too, class is over leave," he waved his hand at me as if I was a dog in his way.

I tried to say something, but the male student gave me a look and I knew what he was saying.

I closed the door behind me and decided to wait for him to come out.

It took ten minutes for the student to come out. He looked tensed, should I leave him alone?

Before I could walk away he spots me peeking from behind the wall.

He walked towards me as I kept my head down, "I'm sorry if I got you in trouble," I began giving him a slight bow.

He chuckled a bit "ah! you didn't get me in trouble, I just couldn't stand the way he was yelling at you."

I looked up at him, he had the most beautiful big brown eyes I've ever seen. He stood about five inches taller than me with light brown shaggy hair.

"Well, thank you for sticking up for me, but you didn't have to," I blushed a bit after getting a good look at him.

"I know, I wanted to," he smiled at me. "You said your name is Minzy, right?" I nodded my head "yes," I managed to say.

"My name is Jae-hyun, but you can call me Jae for short," he leaned his shoulder onto the wall as if he was comfortable with this small talk.

"Nice to meet you Jae-Hyun," as I was getting ready to say something else my phone chimes.

I take a look at the screen to see our group chat being filled with multiple messages from the girls.

"Something wrong?" Jae-Hyun asked, I looked up quickly then back down towards my phone.

"Oh, no," I put my phone on mute and placed it back into my bag, "nothing wrong at all, but I should get going before I'm late for my next class." I said while slowly walking backwards, but as I stepped back a little he moved forward "can I ask for your number?"

I stopped "my.. number?" I managed to mutter.

He nodded his head with his cute smile "it's ok, you can say no," he shrugged his shoulders.

I gave him a smile "Ah, it's ok, let me write it down for you."

I handed him my number and his smile grew a bit more.

"Thank You and it was nice meeting you Minzy," he said nodding his head. I blushed again "it was nice meeting you as well."

We went our separate ways as soon as I got far enough I looked around before jumping and squealing like a little school girl.

I can't wait to tell the girls!