Minzy

"I think that is the last of the boxes," Jae-Hyun walked in setting the box down on the floor.

"You sure you can make room for my stuff?"

I clicked my tongue "stop worrying."

We start opening the boxes to unload the first box I opened I found a scarf that I gave him on our second anniversary.

I turned to him "you still have this?"

He looked up and smiled "of course, in fact that whole box is filled with all the gifts you have given me over the years."

I squatted and started to rummage through. Finding every little thing I have given him with each one I pulled out a memory flashed.

"I never saw myself getting rid of anything from you," he said.

"Is that your way of saying you are not a hoarder?"

Shaking his head he said "you got me there."

It took about two hours to get his stuff unpacked. He sat at the edge of the bed analyzing the room and lost in his own thoughts.

"What are you thinking about?" I asked.

He hummed "us."

I sat next to him "what do you mean?"

"Our journey, how it lead to this," he grabbed my hand taking it to his lips and planting a gentle kiss.

I laid my head on his shoulders it was a nice feeling. A feeling I haven't felt for a while, "did you want something to eat?"

"Sure, I'm down for food," he said.

"The girls won't be home until tonight, so I figured we could order a pizza and have a movie night."

"What are they up to anyways?"

"I think they are trying to get their lives somewhat back," I tilted my head as I went on "considering their both celebrities now they both went on hiatus from the limelight."

He laughed "does it feel weird to have friends in the limelight?"

I never gave it much thought to me they are just normal friends. Now that he brought it up it is kind of an amazing thought to have. Knowing your best friends with celebrities.

I laughed "oh, I suppose it does a bit."

"What exactly do you mean by them trying to get their lives back?" He asked.

"Bom has been writing a couple of songs, mainly about Dara some about us I think she wants to try and record them see how they come out," I got up and opened my dresser drawer.

I took out a sheet of paper and walked over handing them to Jae. "This is just a small teaser of her lyrics."

"Wow, this is beautiful," he handed me the paper "she's truly something isn't she?"

I nodded "she is."

"Tell me what does Chaerin do now?"

"She's a model; however, I'm not sure if she is interested in the business as much as she was."

"What makes you say that?"

I gave a shrug "she's told me many people have been reaching out to her and it's not that she doesn't have the time to take the offers, she just doesn't."

Jae hummed "maybe it's fizzling out for her."

"It could be," I said getting up.

"Minzy, have you stopped dancing?"

I looked at him "I'm on break, but it is still part of me."

"I heard about you canceling your tour," he walked up to me.

"I did for Dara, but that doesn't mean I'm giving up."

He brushed a hair behind my ear "good, you were born to be a dancer."

He planted a kiss on my forehead the touch of his lips sent a chill down my spine.

I pulled his lips to mine tasting his lips. We made our way to the bed with little to no clothing.

Before we knew it we were making love. I missed him, I missed us at this moment things were right.