Minzy

Dara and I decided to meet at the park again. I sat on a bench waiting for her to arrive.

As I sat there my phone went off, I thought it would be Dara, but realize it's Jae-Hyun. We haven't spoke since I broke it off, I hovered my thumb over the answer button.

With hesitation I answered "Hello."
"Minzy," he said softly "I know this is random, but I need you and before you start thinking relationship wise, that's not what I want right now."

I furrowed my brows "then what do you want?"

"I just want to talk, look the family emergency I told you about," he continued "my mother passed Minzy, the day I was suppose to meet you."

I sat there feeling as if my heart sank into my stomach, I feel like an awful person. I really couldn't find anything to say.

"Minzy, are you there?" He asked with concern.

"Yeah," I say softly "Jae, I feel terrible, I'm sorry."

"It's fine, as you said I should of explained to you," he paused and gave a sigh "instead of standing you up."

I smiled with relief "I appreciate you admitting your fault, I should of listened to you instead of coming up with my own conclusion."

"It's ok," he began "would you like to give it another try?"

"Give us another try?" I asked. "That's a little sudden, don't you think?"

He chuckled "no Minzy, I mean I'd love too, but try to meet up again."

"Jae, I cant right now and to be honest I'm not sure when I'll be able too," I said.

"I thought you would want to after I told you what's going on," he said disappointed.

"I do," I assured him "it's just now I'm going through an emergency and I'm five hours away."

"Oh," he began "do you want to talk about it?"

As soon as I was going to give him an answer, I saw Dara approaching.

"I'll talk about it later, I promise," I said before hanging up.

I walked up to Dara meeting her halfway, greeting her with a hug. "Hey," she said cheerfully.

Even with what she is going through she still has her positive attitude.

We take a seat on the bench and have a small conversation before I was ready to give her my decision.

"Dara," I began "I believe I have come up with what I want to do."

She nodded her head as if she was fine with either decision. "I chosen to stay with you," I said with a sigh.

 "I chosen to stay with you," I said with a sigh

Her mouth dropped open "Minzy, your tour."

I wave my hand "as a good friend told me, a tour can happen again, friends and family are once in a lifetime."

Her eyes started to swell up and I pulled her into an embrace. "Dara, I never stopped loving you and I will be here for you every step of the way," I said through my tears.

We release each other "which it dawned on me, I may have to extend my time at the hotel," I chuckled.

Dara shook her head "I chatted with CL before I came here," she continued "she is planning on getting a apartment maybe you both could live together."

I raised my eyebrows "that's not a bad idea."

"As I told CL," she said "I have a spare room and you girls can use it until we find a place."

I nodded my head, but then realized "what about Bommie?"

Dara sat there "I'm not sure actually, I should give her a call and see what she plans to do I guess."

"Are you sure I can stay with you?" I asked

Dara gave me a puzzled look "of course, I'd like to see some of your moves as well."

I chuckled "deal."

We sat there until dawn getting lost in conversation. I forgot the last time I had a real and meaningful conversation.

Sitting there catching up with Dara that night felt as if we could talk for eternity.