Minzy

That same night I sat there in my hotel room playing the news Dara gave us over and over again.

So many emotions reeling in my heart I didn't know what to do. I need to think rational about the situations, should I go to tour and live my life as Dara wishes me to?

Or be here every step of the way. I decided to call for help because there was no way I will be able to come up with a decision on my own.

I picked up my phone and dialed my manager. I looked at the clock making sure it wasn't too late to give her a call.

"Hello Minzy, how did it go?" She asked sincerely. I gave a sigh "I'm still processing it all to be honest with you."

She gave a slight moan before replying "what was the sudden news?" I stood up and began to pace at the end of the bed.

"I'm glad you talked me into meeting up with her," I began "as suspected it is something serious."

I paused trying to find the words "go on," I heard from the other end.

"Dara told us she has been diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer," her loud gasp cut me off.

"The true reason I am calling is, well because I mentioned my tour to Dara and she told me to live my dream pretty much," I bit my lip in protest.

"But, you feel as if you need to be with her every step of the way, I presume?" She read my mind.

I gave a slight sigh while flopping onto my bed "I don't know what's the best thing to do right now."

"I get it," She began "what is your heart telling you Minzy?" I furrowed my brows and sat up.

"My heart is just as confused as I am," I said in annoyance "precisely why I called you for help."

She chuckled "Minzy, this is your decision, but, I'll give you food for thought."

"If you want to stay and post pone the tour," she started explaining "well that's quite alright for there will be other opportunities, however; you only have friends and family once in a lifetime."

I gave a moan and pouted "I should of hired you as my therapist instead of my manager."

"Well, I could be both," she chuckled. "Yeah, then I'd be paying you double!" I exclaimed sarcastically.

"Did I at least shine some light on your problem?" She asked.

"Yes," I nodded my head "you did and I will sleep on the decision, thank you."

After we hung up I messaged Dara, seeing if she would like to meet one on one tomorrow.

Thankfully she agreed, I bit my lip as I closed my phone for the night.

I hope I'm making the right decision.