CL

After hearing the news from Dara, I've been trying to find ways to cope. Sitting here at this café alone is not helping me with my thought process.

To be honest, the only thing I am feeling awful about is not staying in touch. Dara and I were always very close, why didn't we try to keep in touch?

 Dara and I were always very close, why didn't we try to keep in touch?

My thoughts were interrupted by my manager calling. I've been ignoring his calls since last week's mess, but I can't keep avoiding him.

"Hello," I answer with annoyance.

"Well finally," he began "do you know how long I've been trying to get a hold of you!?"

I give a shrug as if he could see it "not really, I've been busy."

I hear a sigh of annoyance "oh, trying to make it out in your own now?"

"No, although that's seeming like a good idea right now," I snapped back.

"You have missed three meetings," he began to spat "three meetings I worked my ass off getting you!"

"Where are you?" He asked. "Even if I told you, you wouldn't care, and as for the meetings," I continued "I didn't ask for them, I did tell you I was going on a small vacation."

"Is this some kind of mid life crises?" After he asked that I kind of tuned him out.

I cut him off "that's enough, I am going through a family emergency and I don't have time for you."

He gasped "time for me, you don't have time for anything lately!"

I figured he would regard the word family emergency. I give a sigh before saying "I'm done with this conversation and I'm done with you."

"Done with me?" He scoffed.

"Yes, you're fired, bye," I said hanging up on him.

After that he called about twenty times before I blocked his number. I did stop and think about his comment about making it out on my own.

I know I have made my decision on staying here and being by Dara's side. His comment gave me the idea to move back home, start a new life.

I decided to give Dara a quick call. It rang three times before she picked up "Hello," she chimes.

"Hey Dara, how's it going?" I asked.

"As of now, I'm a bit nervous." She said.

"Nervous?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, I'm meeting up with Minzy in two hours, I'm nervous to hear what she will have to say," she continued "I want her to go on that tour you know?"

I nodded my head "yes, I do as well, I'm sure whatever decision she has made is a reasonable one."

She chuckled "anyways, what did you need?"

I paused giving a slight moan "I also made a decision, to stay here with you, to move back home."

The other end filled with silence, which made me think she hung up on me.

"Dara?" I asked puzzled.

"Chaerin, you don't need," I interrupted her "I know I don't need to, I want to."

I heard sniffling and then a chuckle "on one condition," she said excitedly.

"Ok, what's that?" I asked with a slight laugh.

"You can stay with us until we find you a place to stay, I don't want you to waste your money on that hotel room," she said.

I raised my brows and sat there for a good ten seconds in shock. It was her turn to make sure I didn't hang up on her.

"Uh... Dara I, I can't intrude like that," I said softly.

"Nonsense, you are not intruding," she chuckled "in fact I'll help you find a place as well, maybe the girls will too!"

I laughed "I missed you Dara."

She moaned "I missed you too CL, thank you for staying."

We hung up with each other after agreeing on a date for me to move in.

I start to hope this time we will spend together will help us become close again.