CL

"Chaerin, we have 15 minutes," I heard my manager shout "let's go!"

"I'm almost done," I shouted back while adding my mascara. I flipped my hair and walked out of the beauty room.

The set was a little chaotic. I don't recall ever being on a set where people were running left and right.

I eventually made it through the maze of people to the set. However, I realized the photographer was missing.

I looked through the crowd of people, but it was no luck. We were supposed to start the photoshoot 30 minutes ago, but he kept pushing it back.

After standing there for about 20 minutes I found my way back to the beauty room and locked myself in.

I rested the back of my head onto the door and took deep breaths. Not long after I hear my phone go off in my purse.

I dig it out to see a number that I never have seen before. Hesitant I answered.

"Hello?" I began, but I heard silence on the other end.

I was going to say it again, but then I heard a soft voice "Chaerin, is that you?"

Puzzled for I didn't recognize the voice I say "yeah, who is this?"

"This is Dara," she began "oh, I'm so glad I was able to find your number."

My heart stopped, my Dara? I teared up a small bit hearing her voice.

"Chaerin?" I realized I haven't said anything. "Uh Yeah, um... I mean what's up, how's it been?"

I wasn't thinking straight and the words just tumbled out.

I heard a small whimper "Dara?"

"Chaerin, " She said through her sniffles "uh, I don't want to tell you over the phone, is it possible we could meet in person?"

I didn't know how to respond. Losing contact for five years and then all of a sudden I get this random call.

But, by the way Dara is crying, it seems as if it's important for she was always the strongest one of us.

"Uh, let me check my schedule," I took out my planner and flipped through it.

"It looks like I'm available on Thursday, will that work?"

"Yes, that will work, can we meet at our old park?" I chuckled

"Yeah we can, see you then." After hanging up I just looked at my screen.

I was puzzled as to what Dara was wanting to talk about.

Last I heard she was married with two kids. With her tears could it be possible she's going through a bad divorce?

A pounding on the door made me come back to reality. I opened it to see the photographer with a annoyed look on his face.

"Where have you been?!" I gave him the same look back "I was out there a hour ago waiting for you!"

He let out a grunt "so unprofessional!" I have had enough of this photoshoot and just lashed out.

"The only thing unprofessional around here is you and your damn crew!" I slammed the door on his face.

I gathered my things and switched my outfits. I decided to take the back door to sneak out of here.

I ended up getting a taxi back home. I took my phone out to see my phone being bombed by calls and texts from my manager.

Most of them asking where I was or yelling at me to stop being stubborn. I clicked my phone off, the last thing I need right now is a manager acting like my mother.

When I got home I looked at my planner again. I have either meetings or photo shoots coming up, however; I've decided to cancel all of them.

I texted the number Dara called me with and told her we can meet tomorrow and she seemed to agree with it.

I missed you Dara. I missed us.