Chaerin

I sat there for an hour waiting for them to come up with a look they were satisfied with.

"You guys do know I have a life, right?" I leaned in interrupting their spat. They snapped their necks towards my way with angered glares.

"We want this shoot to go well, don't you?" One of the artist said with a snarky remark.

I rubbed my temples "not if it takes an hour for you guys to come up with a look, which may I add, should of been done by now."

One of them chuckled "oh, so the model is all of a sudden a make up artist now?"

She began "ok, since you know so much how about you do your make up yourself." She flings her make up brush on the table and stormed out.

I looked at the other make up artist "well, looks like we can go with your idea." That seemed to perk her up, she grabbed the brush and the other essentials.

The photographer walked in "is she ready!?" The make up artist finished putting my purple winged liner on and stepped back.

"She's ready," she said delightfully. "Alright, lets get a move on!" The photographer waved his hand at me, I followed him into his studio.

There was this bed in the middle of the set with a blue sheet over it.

I took the robe that protected my outfit off and slid it onto the ground. "Alright, now lay across the bed and just relax," the photographer suggested while adjusting his camera.

I do as he said, I have don't so many photo shoots in the last few years that posing comes kind of natural to me.

I posed about twenty different ways until he got what he needed. I get up and put my robe back on and flicked my hair out from being tucked into the robe.

I walked over to the screen to look at the photos with the photographer.

"You...are...a...NATURAL!" He said chuckling and brought me into an embrace.

"I think this photo is the one for the full face look," I said pointing to a photo. He nodded his head in agreement, "great model with a great eye for art work, Ill send you the copy before we release anything to the public ok?"

10:30 Pm

My laptop dinged notifying me to check my email. I opened it,

To: Chaerinlee@gmail.com
From: UBdecay@gmail.com
Subject: The Final Result

Hi CL, Here is the finished project as promised. What do you think?

 What do you think?

"Ah... the photos looks better now than they did on screen," I told myself. I wrote back my approval and turned my laptop off.

I went back to my tv show and my carton of ice cream and let out a sigh.

For as rich and famous as I am why do I feel a huge void in my life?

DISCLAIMER: The emails in this story are fake and only used for entertainment purposes.