Chapter 1

So, to everybody I'm just the Normal Girl. Which is Good, but you know, if you look closer then I'm nothing anywhere near Normal. I'm a Vampire. And No-I'm not such a Vampire-Diaries-Steffi-Salvatore-One. If even, I'd be like Damon-but enough of that. My Name's Emma Swan, for everybody that doesn't know it. Basically being a Vampire isn't that much of a big deal-well I'm used to it. Before anybody would try it-I can not fly-I'm no insect. Well, I'm also not human, not fully after all. I turned into a Vampire at the Age of Eighteen. It's been 124 Years since that Day. Exactly-I'm not as young as I might look.

I grew up in North Carolina with my Two Sisters, Mara (AN//I thought of Rose Mciver here), my older Sister, and Dawn (AN//I thought of Jamie Chung here), my Younger Sister, And my Parents-Mary And David Swan. But we couldn't stay there anymore. You know, as nice as being a Vampire might seem to be, its also dangerous. Not just for the People around us, but also for us, for example when People would find out about us. There are People that would make us 'disappear', as my Father liked to call it. I also have a Brother, Chris, he's older than me and his Specialty is to train new Vampires. He's not around anymore, mostly he's traveling from country to country because of his Job. He makes a lot of money, but we hardly see him. Anyway, currently Im unpacking my Stuff in my New Room.

New Room, New House, New City. It isn't something new to us. This Time it's Storybrooke, a Small Town in Maine. We moved here about one and a half week ago and while Mara got herself some Friends already, I was hardly done unpacking my Stuff. Mara never had problems finding new 'Friends', or well, communicating generally. Don't get me wrong I'm not too bad at it either, but Other than Mara I don't have my Emotions under control that good, or at least not as good as she does. On the other Hand, Dawn was a Mess when it comes to that, which is why she isn't allowed to visit Highschool here yet. There was an 'accident' at the last one, so we're being rather extra careful with her and not risk anything. You see the thing with Emotions is pretty hard, for example, when we smell Blood, or any Smell, which we think is sweet of attractive, then it might happen that our Fangs are showing just by that already, our Eye color changes to Red and there's Adrenaline rushing through our Body. We Vampires are very strong, if I wanted to, I could probably break someone's bones just by one single punch, so we've got to be very careful-Humans are breakable little things. I find them quite fascinating actually.

But, after all I'm a Vampire, which means I need blood. My Dad works at the Hospital so he sometimes takes some 'snack' for us with him. If we don't get this, we have to hunt. Some time ago I was allowed to hunt Humans as well, or well, I did it not caring if anyone allowed it or not, today we're not allowed to do it anymore, My Father says. He says it's just for our own protection. My Mom leads a Casino (well it's actually our Club, but she officially works there), a very successful one that's gotten us very much money already. I think it's ridiculous that Mara and me still have to visit Highschool, even though we graduated about three times already-Mara even four Times! But well, we have to 'fit in' as my Dad says, so there's not really much place for any arguments.

Anyway, tonight there were some friends of my Sister Coming over, given Mara wanted to make a good impression and have some friends for the new School Year. My Parents and Dawn won't be Home, given my Mother is going to be at the Casino with Dawn 'helping her' (even though we all know they just don't want Dawn too close to humans again), while Dad is having late hours at the Hospital. I wish I could help Mom in the Casino, but she just wants me to stay home and maybe also get to talk to those People, maybe also make some Friendships.

• • • • • • • • • •

I'm laying on my Bed and listen to some music on my Phone. I actually find myself doing this pretty often now. Then suddenly the Door Of My Room opens and a clumsy little figure is (literally) falling into my Room, seemly tripping over her own Feet. Yet, the Person was quick enough to jump on their Feet again and turn to face me. It's a Girl, surely no older than 18, cheeks flushed and mouth slightly open as if she was trying to form words for that embarrassing situation. She wears a panda onesie and her Brunette Hair is being held together by a Messy, yet somewhat cute, bun.

"Uh-Hi.", She stutters before blushing and giggling lightly. "Hey. You are?", I ask smirking just before I get up And move to stand in front of her. "R-Regina...Mills..I-Ugh-I was trying to find the Game Room? Mara told me to get some monopoly from there.", She stutters and turns slightly as if she's waiting for my Sister to show up and save her from the Situation. Now that I stand in front of her, I realize that she's a little smaller than me, The Top Of Her Head reaching my Mouth. "Yeah our House is a little confusing, I'll show you the way. I'm Emma.", I Reply...maybe Mom was right and making friends isn't such a bad idea after all.