Al and Lena♧♤

As Al walked over to the Ravenclaw table Lena started to blush because she could feel his eyes on her and then she heard "Hey Lena hows it going?"
"Uh hey Al its uh it's going pretty good. What about you?" She replied.
"Good. I um wanted to talk with you about something." Al said but then McGonagall came and he went with her turning and giving Lena a looked that said 'im sorry' and she just smiled back.

About an hour later while Lena was sitting in the Ravenclaw common room there was a knock on the door and before the knocker could ask a question Lena heard McGonagall and went to open the door.
"Hello McGonagall come in." Lena said confused her headmistress was here. Then when McGonagall came in she saw Albus Potter behind her.
"Uh hey Al."
"Well i must be off i have to chat with Professor Malfoy." McGonagall said walking away.
"Um come in. You can sit down. Hey what did Minnie want to talk about?" Lena told Al as they sat down on a couch.
"Well after this year she is retiring. And well she offered me the job. And i excepted." Al answered.
"Oh wow congrats then. And what did you want to talk about anyways?" Lena asked.
"Thanks and hey i was wondering how long Lilz and Scorp have been dating." Al responded.
"Oh uh they just started dating today. Not long before you arrived actually but they arent saying anything till she graduates. Well she is telling the family." Lena explained.
"Oh okay thank you. And that actually isnt the whole reason i wanted to talk to you."
"What do you want to talk about then?" Lena asked.
"Okay so speaking of dating. I um i like you Lena like a lot. Ive liked you since we were little and you moved in with Aunt Fluer and Uncle Bill. And then it kind of seemed like you were interested in Hugo and so i stepped back and when he asked you out and you said no i knew i had to say something." Albus answered.
"Oh wow. I guess i never thought you would like me back. But ive liked you for the same amount of time. For example i could have moved in with my grandparents but since your family sees each other so often i thought i would see you if i went to my Aunt Fluers and Uncle Bill's. And im so glad i did." Lena told Al smiling as he began smiling too.
"So will you be my girlfriend?" Al asked Lena. Then Lena got up and gave Al a kiss. But then there was clapping.