Lily's Baby shower

hey so this one takes place the weekend after the last. So around July 1st

"Aw Lils you look amazing

"Aw Lils you look amazing." Lena said when she got to Lily adn Scorps house for the baby shower.

"Thank you Lena. And long time no see you and the baby look good." Lily replied giving her sister in law a hug.

"Thanks I'm going to head over and say hi to your mum and dad."

"Ah Hagrid I didnt know you were coming." Lily told the half giant.

"Sorry I fergot to tell ye I would be comin." Hagrid answered.

"Its fine Hagrid why dont you go sit down by my dad adn mum theyll be happy to see you.

"Okay so we are going to start the games. The first game is one for the guys. It's a diaper changing race. So who ever wants to play come up and grab a baby doll and a diaper." Lily told her friends and family.

Lysander, Scrop, James, Al, Lorcan, Teddy,Hugo, and Frank all decided to play.

After 1 minute everyone learned that Hugk should NOT change a baby as its diaper was on Hugo's head. And everyone else's was okay. Especially Teddys. But he already has experience.

"Okay after we all eat especially me we'll guess my measurements using toilet paper. But remember not too much because there was that toilet paper outage in 2020." Lily explained and then help bring out cake pops and pumpkin pasties.

After the measurements game they played guess the baby food. The winner for the measurement game was Ginny. Scorpius and Harry won the baby food guessing game.

They spent the rest of the night hanging out and eating the food. By the end of the night everyone was tired.