Ly and Molls and a surprise

So this is a month later. During that time they went on with daily life and stuff.

Lily was sitting on the couch with Scorp when there was a knock on the door.
"I'll get it. It's probably Molly." Scorp told her. When he came back he was followed by a confused Molly.
"Molls what's wrong." Lily asked looking back and forth between her and Scorp.
"Well Ly sent me over here. Do you know why?" Molly answered.
"Yeah I have no idea. Was he uh acting suspicious? Or did everything seem normal?" Lily told her cousin.
"No everything seems normal. Do you think he is hiding something?"
"Oh Molly I doubt that maybe he need some alone time. And you know thought well her cousin live like a minute away. Maybe he is preparing to be a dad so he's having some time to his self." Scorpius explained.
"Yeah maybe."
"Hey I'm going to be taking some pictures later you know of my bump you wanna get dressed up with me?" Lily asked. Molly nodded so they headed upstairs.

 Molly nodded so they headed upstairs

MOLLY☝️

LILY☝️ obviously

LILY☝️ obviously

"Aw love you look amazing. And you too Molly." Scorp told the girls when they were done getting ready.
"Wow thanks Scorp." Molly joked.
"You guys are so silly. Scorp why dont you get dress up to put actual clothes on." Lily said.

"Is this good enough?" Scorp asked when he was dressed too

"Wow I'm one lucky lady." Lily answered.
"Okay then." Molly muttered.
"Why dont we all go over and see what's up with Ly maybe he'll want to be in the pictures too."
"Okay. Maybe he'll tell you guys what was up." Molly responded. So they went over to Molly and Lysander's house.
"Ug he left all the lights on again. I bet he is upstairs with the light on downstairs too." Molly said when they got there.
"Dont know let's go see."
When they got inside it was quiet. So Molly went upstairs and turned off the lights. When she came came downstairs Lily and Scorpius were gone. She turned off the other lights and went outside. When she opened the door all of her family and friends were out there yelling surprise.
"Wha-what's going on?" Molly asked. That's when Lysander walked over and got down on one knee. Molly gasped.
"

Molly Ginerva Weasley will you do me the honor of becoming my wife?" Lysander asked.
"Yes of course!" Molly answered. Ly put the ring on her finger and then they kissed.
"CONGRATS!" Lily yelled. After that she doubled over.
"Lily Lily what's wrong....Lily" Scorpius asked.
"Uh uh um noth nothing. Its okay it was just the twins kicking. I think they did it at the same time. They're just happy for their dad." Lily replied standing as straight up again. For the rest of the night Scorp watched put for her but they spent the night having fun. At 12 Scorpius and Lily walked home after helping with the clean up.
"Lily are you sure your okay?" Scorpius asked on their walk back home.
"Yes Scorp I'm fine. It was one time okay. Let's just get home im ready for pajamas." Lily told him.
"Okay need anything?"
"A foot massage." Lily said.
"Okay well let's get in pajamas and then I'll rub your feet."

After they went this they fell asleep.
But then at like 3 Lily woke up.
"Uh um ah Sc-Scor-Scorp!"
"Mmm wat?"
"Ba-ba-babies...they're coming."
"Right now?" Scorp asked jumping up and about to get out of bed.
"Yeah."
"Okay while I get the bag and car can you call Ly. I'll call your parents. Oh and Luna and Rolf."
"Okay." So Lily called Ly.
"Babies now St Mungos about to leave hurts call my uh brothers thanks." Lily told him. When Scorp had everything ready he helped her down the stairs and in the car. Then they drove to St. Mungos.
"Guys come this way!" Molly told them when they got there. "I'm going to deliver my step children!"
"Ha okay hurry." Lily told him.

3 hours later Lilac Luna Scammander was born. After another 4 minutes later Landon Rolf was born.
(6 am and 6:04 am)
At around 12 Al, Lena, Ally, and James came to see their future god children.
"Aww they're so cute. I'm so glad I'm one of the  god mothers." Ally told Lily.
"Uh hey Al can we go talk?" Scorp asked his best friend. "James too."
"Yeah let's go we can go get a tea." James replied giving Ally a kiss on the forehead before leaving.
"That's weird." Lena said.
"I know but he's been weird all morning." Lily responded. Lena just shrugged and went to look at Landon. While Ally took Lilac from Lily.