Yet another wedding

So this one is Roxanne and Tommy's... Their wedding takes place in early January......

                                                                     A week before the wedding.

"Hey so what are you going to do for your bachelor and bachelorette parties?" Angelina asked her daughter.

"Well we were just planning on having everyone over to Gran and Grandad's and making and then eating pizza. Then they boys will go over to the apartment so they can sleep there and then get ready there too. And don't worry I already talked to Gran and she said that was fine. She wanted to go spend sometime with Andy so she choose that night to go and Grandad is going to some Muggle convention the day before and will be coming home like once we are asleep."

"Oh okay. Are the kids well the babies going to be with you guys or are they staying with someone?" Angelina asked. (And we all know it's because she wants to spend time with all of her great nieces and nephews.)

"Oh I think that they are going to their grandparents house. All of them except maybe the twins. Lily wasn't sure if she was going to take them or not."

"Okay well then just tell her that if she needs someone to watch them I can okay?"  Roxanne nodded then said good bye and went home.

                                           The night before the wedding at the Burrow.

"So we have all of the stuff out for pizza." Molly told them once all like 10000 of them were there. Then once they had all made their pizzas and they had cooked? Baked? (I low-key don't know if its cooked or baked) they sat down and started watching muggle movies.  (Frozen II, Spiderman, I Still Believe, and a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds) (Now here is the reason I watch CM)

  (Frozen II, Spiderman, I Still Believe, and a couple of episodes of Criminal Minds) (Now here is the reason I watch CM)

(Okay so MGG isn't the only reason but like come on isn't he a cutie? Annnnnyyyyyways back to the story)

Once they finished a couple of episodes of CM the the boys went back to Rox and Tom's  apartment. Once the boys left the girls got everything ready for the next day they all said good night to each other and fell asleep. (After like 5 more episodes of Criminal Minds)

                                                                THE NEXT MORNING

Before the sun was even out Lily,Lena, and Dom were up and showered. They then woke the other girls up while all of the Weasley women (aka Ginny and her sister in laws and Molly) got there.

So they then all got ready...........

Rox's dress: