We have a surprise 👶

Soooo to make it slightly easier on myself becasue im not sure what to put as a filler chapter im going to skip two months to the Easter Holiday when they get to go home again. Plus when Lily is going to tell everyone that is not currently at Hogwarts that she is pregnant as she had already told her family and friends at school that she was pregnant.

"Hey everyone!" Lily said as she Daphne, Hugo, and Lysander met up with Lorcan, Lucy, and Lena by the train.
"Hey Lilz how are you and the babes doing?" Lena asked.
"Me and the twins are doing pretty good. And guess what!??" Lily replied.
"What?!?" Lucy squealed.
"We  found out what they are yesterday!" Lily answered. "Ill tell you once we sit down."

So when they found their usual compartment Lily said, " im having a girl and a boy!" Daphne, Lucy, and Lena all squeaked and Hugo and Lorcan congratulated them.
"So Lilz have you told any of your family?" Lorcan questioned.
"I wrote to mum and dad along with your parents and my grandparents. And all the replies back seemed pretty well. But we'll see how everyone else takes it." Lily finished as there was a knock on the door. When Daphne opened it she found a close to popping Alice and Scorpius along  with Teddy.

For the rest of the way Alice and Lily mostly slept on Lysander and Scorpius. And the rest all stayed up talking or in Lena's case reading.

"Hey Lilz you have to wake up we just got to the platform." Lily heard Scorpius's voice say when she some up. Then she heard a loud groan and turned to see Alice holding her stomach. Thats when she sat up along with everyone else and as she saw James standing on the platform waiting for his girlfriend she walked as fast as she could and told him what  was going on. He ran into the compartment where Alice was saying she was having contractions. So James aparated to St Mungos got a healer  and came back. The healer who just so happened to be Molly ii helped Alice give birth to Sirius Neville Longbottom-Potter in the compartment. *the pic above is Sirius*
"So who are the god-parents going to be?" Lily asked her brother.
"Frank and Roxanne. But dont worry little sis the next one will probably be yours and Fred's or Al's." James replied and Lily chuckled.

Then after James, Alice, and Sirius had all made it to St. Mungos safely Lily and Scorpius went to the Potter Cottage.
"Wow ive never seen someone give birth." Scorpius said sitting down on the couch with Lily as he rubbed her belly.
"Ive only ever saw it once. Which was when Vic had Dora." Lily told her boyfriend.
"Hey have you and Lysander thought of names yet?" Scorpius asked.
"Yeah. For the girl we were think Lilac Luna Scammander and for the boy Landon Rolf Scammander. But Scor have you ever thought of having kids with me?" Lily answered. Scropius smiled, "Yes everyday since i first realized i was in love with you. But have you?" Scorpius said.
"Me too. I would love to have a baby that was just like you and that had your grey eyes." Lily told him as she snuggled into his arms. Scorpius smiled wider and sat there just like that till both him and Lily had fallen asleep.

A few hours later they were woken up by the sound of talking.
They got up and went to the kitchen were Harry, Ginny, Al, and Lena were siiting.
"Looky there the two sleepy heads  finally woke up." Albus joked.
"Oh haha. What were you guys talking about?" Lily said sitting down in the empty seat next to her mum.
"Just about how you all graduate two weeks after you go back to school." Ginny told her daughter while giving her belly a rub.
"Yeah i know its so crazy." Lily sighed. She knew that as soon as she graduated she could stop faking with Lysander.

After talking with Al and Lena for a while Lily flooed to the Leaky Cauldron for a pumkin pastie.

Afterwards she flooed to the Burrow for the family dinner.
When she got there everyone that hadnt known she was pregnant gasped as they saw her belly that was showing an awful lot since she was having twins.
Once everyone got over the shock the questions came. 'Is it Scorps? How far along? Only four months? Oh what are they? Oh my a girl and boy? Have you picked names yet?' And so on.

Lily was relieved to go home that night but when she got up to her room there was a note on her bed. It said:

     Be ready tomorrow by 10 am. I have a surprise.
      S. Malfoy

Lily smiled then got ready for bed and fell asleep. The next morning she woke up at 8, showered, got ready, ate breakfast and sat ready till exactly 10 when there was a knock on the door. She got up and opened the door to find Scorpius smiling with two folders. Lily raised an eyebrow but followed him to his car. They drove about 5 minutes down the road to the house across the street from where Dom and Jack lived.

Scorpius then said, " What do you think so far?" "What about it?" Lily asked "Well i was thinking that after Hogwarts you would like to move in together and this is one of the options

"What about it?" Lily asked
"Well i was thinking that after Hogwarts you would like to move in together and this is one of the options. Look why dont we go look at in inside. It has 5 rooms and 3 bathrooms." Scorpius explained.

Lily loved that house but decided to wait till she had seen the other house as it was closer to the one Lysander had bought with Molly and she wanted her kids to be around their dad.
When they got there she was surprised.

"This one is actually one of the many Malfoy Manors and i thought you would  like it more since Lysander and Molly live across the street and two houses down

"This one is actually one of the many Malfoy Manors and i thought you would  like it more since Lysander and Molly live across the street and two houses down." Scorpius said.
"How many rooms does it have?" Lily asked
"This one has 7 bedrooms and each one has its own bathroom and there are 3 other bathrooms too." Scorpius responded.
"Wow the Malfoys are quite extra." Lily joked.
"Yeah i guess. But which do you like more?"
"Well i think this one as it will be closer to Ly and technically you already own it too." Lily replied.
"Okay of course so before break is over in 3 weeks we will be moved in." Scorpius said then added, "Mainly because all we really need to redo is our bedroom and the twins's rooms."
"Thats true why dont we start that today?" Lily asked and Scorpius agreed.