😁😁

Okay so this is after they find the dresses......

"Hey Lils look at this dress its beautiful you should try it on!" Lena said winking at the girls when Lily turned to go to the changing room.

"Oh Lena I love it

"Oh Lena I love it. But i dont have anything to wear it to." Lily told her when she came out to show the girls.
"Well I'm getting it for you anyways. My gift to you for putting up with my brother." Daphne said.
"And for putting up with twins for 9 months." Lucy told her.
"As well as being in my wedding." Lena added.
"Thank you guys so much. But can we pay and go to eat. I happen to be eating for three." Lily responded.

"Okay so we are gonna have to go for everyone else's dresses soon. And then we can go get mine in like mid July next year." Lily told everyone when they got to the Leaky Cauldron.
"Yeah how about we go for ours in like September of this year." Daphne suggested.
"Hello girls! Aw Lily your looking great. And Lena I hear your also expecting." Hannah said when she went to their table.
"Yes the baby is due in February." Lena replied.
"Aw that's amazing. Hey Daphne, Frank is upstairs getting something if you wanna go see him. But while your gone what can i get ready for all of you?"
"Just 3 butterbeers and 3 pumpkin juices as well as extra waters." Lily said.
"Sounds great I'll be right back with those. And Lily and Lena beautiful rings." Hannah told the girls as she went to get the drinks.
"Ah auntie Hannah dont we all just love her." Lena said.
"Yeah. So what's up with you guys? Your all acting suspicious." Lily confessed.
"Nothing I guess we are all getting used to everything. I mean we just graduated. So many people are getting married and or having kids." Lucy explained.
"Its true. And Lily just so you know your literally glowing right now." Molly told her cousin.
"Thanks it's all natural. But hey I was wondering if you guys could help me with something." Lily said
"What are we helping you with?" Daphne asked as she came back to the table with a tray with drinks.
"Well its Scorpius. He's been so secretive recently. Like I ask what he is up to and he says nothing but he has obviously been writing to someone. And just little things like that. Do you guys think something is going on with him. Like something with his family or or do you think he is cheating?" Lily replied.
"Oh Lily there isn't anything going on. Maybe it's just a secret for now maybe it's a surprise I dont actually know. But trust me he is not cheating." Daphne responded.
"I hate the fact that I dont feel any better after that. I dont know if it's the hormones or if it just me and I hate it." Lily told them.
"Oh Lils it's fine it's not your fault." Molly said trying to comfort her now crying cousin.
"But I dont think it is." Lily whispered.
Just then the door opened and all the boys came in.
"Hey girls. What's wrong Lily?" Scorpius asked as he came over to their table.
"Nothing." Lily said.
"No Lily you should tell hime it's not fair for either of you if you don't." Molly told her cousin.
"Fine. I guess I feel like your hiding something from me and I dont know what to think about it." Lily confessed
"Oh lily I guess I just wanted to do something special for you and surprise you that's what I've been hiding."
"Really?" Lily questioned.
"Yea. And if you really want to know what it is then I'll tell you." Scorpius replied. Lily looked at him and so Scorpius knew she wanted to know.
"Well we all planned a bang shower for you." Scorpius said.
"That's why we got you the dress." Molly added.