Christmas Day

So skip a few days to Christmas Day. They are all at the Burrow and they just finished opening presents and are now waiting for Molly,Vic, and Lily to finish making breakfast.

"So Lilz you got your eye on anyone yet?" Vic asked.
"Eh not really. Not right now." She responded.
"Ouch Lilz that hurt." Lysander said winking as he and Molly ii walked into the kitchen.
"Oh right i heard about the train ride." Molly ii added.
"The train ride?" Molly i asked.
"Its nothing important Granny." Lily told her grandmother.
"Uh speaking of that Lily i kind of need to talk. More like the four of us." Lysander said.
"You guys go do that me and Victorie can finish up here." Molly i said and pushed Lily, Lysander and Molly ii out of the kitchen.

Once Molly ii, Lysander, Scorpius, abd Lily found a room in which to talk in Lysander sighed and said, "So Grandpa some how found about the whole train thing and he might have said something about it when he was being interviewed by Rita Skeeters assistant. Which is going in tomorrows edition of the 'Daily Prophet'. So everyone will know."
"Wait what?" Lily asked.
"So everyone is going to think you and Lily started to date again." Molly murmured.
"Yeah and they will all expect them to the annual New Years Eve  Ball at the Ministry." Scorpius added. For a few minutes they all sat there in silence.
"What should we do? Do we go along with it or not?" Lily questioned.
"Well maybe in public we go along with it so you and Scorp can still be together. But what about the family?" Molly answered.
"Okay how about we tell the family today and then just pretend in public?" Scropius suggested. They all agreed.
"Im sorry me doing that caused all of this." Lysander told them.
"Dont be sorry Ly if it wasn't for you people would know me and Scor are together." Lily said as they got up to join everyone else and tell them the truth.

Once everyone had gathered in the living room Lily, Lysander, Scorpius and Molly ii stood up.
"Okay soooo me and Lysander are dating." Molly told her family.
"And me and Scorp are dating. But on the train someone saw us holding hands so we pretended that it was actually Lys hand i was holding and then his Grandpa saw us and he told Ritas assistant in an interview which will be in tomorrows Prophet so everyone will think me and Ly are dating and weve decides to go along with it so me and Scorp can still be together but we wanted to tell you guys the truth." Lily said all at once. After a few minutes of silence Molly i got up and congratulated both couples and soon followed eveyone else (even Percy and Harry).
Once they had all calmed down two  more groups of two stood up.
"So umm me and Lorcan are dating now." Lucy murmured.
"And me and Ally have been dating almost 7 months now and um she is pregnant." James said after that. Once everyone conragulated the two couples and Neville, Frank, Harry and Ginny all gave James a good talking to Dom and Jack stood up and said, "So um im pregnant too."
"Wait so now lily and scorp are together along with lucy and lorcan and molly and lysander. James and Alics are together and are having a baby as are Dom and Jack." Daphne said. Everyone nodded their heads.
"How far along are you guys?" Ginny asked Dom and Alice.
"Im 4 months." Alice responded. Dom noddes along.
" When are you due Ally?" Rose asked.
"June 1st."
"Hey im due May 31st and im having a boy." Dom added.
"Ah omg me too!!" Alice told her.

After lots of fangirling over the new couples and babies they went to eat.

Okay so this chapter has like 656 words🤗🤗