A little bit of eveything

As soon as Lily woke up everything that happened the day before hit her. 1) she is now dating Scorpios Malfoy; one of her professors 2) her brother Al is going to be headmaster next year and 3) Al is dating one of Lilys best friends (Lena).
Once she got over all of that she got up and got  ready because she remembered that they were all going home for Christmas Holidays today. After she had gotten  ready Lily woke up herbest friend Daphne.

About and hour and a half after Lily had gotten ready her and Daphne met Hugo, Lucy,Lorcan, Lysander, and Lena at the trains platform in Hogsmeade.
Right before Lily was about to get on the train a voice from behind her said, "How did you sleep last night?" Causing Lily to jump in surprise and everyone else to laugh.
"Good how about you Scor?" Lily replied as she got on the train and found a compartment where they all could fit.
"Im glad and so did i."Scorpius told her as he sat inbetween Lily ans Lysander.
"So Ly when are you and Molly going to date?" Daphne asked.
"Well uh um.." Lysander murmered.
"Wait you havent told them yet?" Lorcan questioned his brother.
"Oh shut up Lorc you only know because you walked into my room unannounced. But anyways weve been dating since a couple weeks before school started." Lysander said. Then everyone kept talking about all the couples in the family and the ones that would be together (like lucy and lorcan, Daphne and Frank [which scorpius had wantes nothing to do with], and James and Alice)

About half way through the trip Lily put her head on Scorpius's shoulder and her hand in his hand. But when the Trolley witch came by and a group of kids huddle around her cart and saw into the Weasley/Potter/Malfoy/Scammander compartment and so Lily picked her head up and moved her hand from Scorpius's.
Then a kid said "i just saw Professor Malfoy and Lily Potter holding." So Lysander sat inbetween Lily and Scorpius and grabbed Lilys hand and signaled for Lucy who had been sitting closest to the door to open it.
And he said "Uh hey Wren i think you saw something wrong because Lily is holding hands with me." Before having Lucy close the door again. After giving Lysander a hug Lily put her head on his shoulders and fell asleep and everyone other than Lucy and Lorcan (who stayed up talking) followed Lily's steps and also fell asleep.

Then when they got to the platform they all said good bye to the Scammander twins (who went to see their grandfather) then the rest went to the Burrow.

When they got there Lily said, "Thank goodness Lysander is a quick thinker if not who knows whar could have happened."
"You know Lilz i think you two should wait to tell the fam because if it just slightly gets out it could be bad." Daphne said.
"I mean that is true." Scorpius agreed.
"Well i guess we'll just tell the family after i graduate." Lily told them and then they all went to the kitchen where Mrs Weasley was making them food.