☆L & L☆

"I cant believe how long its taken them to get together." Lucy told Lorcan as Al and Lena walked out of the Ravenclaw common room.
"Yeah i know. And we were asking when Lily and Scorp would get together or Al and Lena. Now we just need Jamie and Ally." Lorcan replied. Then a group of 6th years near Lucy and Lorcan gasped.
"Whats so surprising?" Lucy asked.
"Did you say Lily Potter and Professor Malfoy are together?"
One of the sixth years said.
"No i met it more like they had be fighting and finally they arent they worked through it." Lorcan lied.
"Oh okay." Another 6th year said before turning back around.
"That was close. Hey Luce i have to finish packing for tomorrow." Lorcan told Lucy getting up.
" Bloody hell me too. Ill see you later Lorc." Lucy said getting up and running up to her dorm.

A few hours later when they were all done packing Lorcan and Lily went back down to the common room and found Lena and Al sitting and talking.
"Hey guys whats up?" Lucy asked as she sat down on the couch opposite of the couple and Lorcan sitting next to her.
"Not much just that apparently McGonagall knows about Scorp and Lilz." Al told them.
"How do you know?" Lucy asked.
"Well when she brought me here as she was leaving she said she needed to 'chat' with him and then when we went to see Lilz about the headmaster thing they were in his office. And so i told them and since im nosy i asked him what Minnie wanted. Turns out she found out and she is okay with it but no funny business." Al explained.
"Oh okay. So Lena can i call you Potter now?" Lorcan joked.
"Only if i can call Lucy Scammander." Lena responded.
"Wait is something going on with you and Ly?" Lorcan questioned his best friend.
"No Lorc she is talking about you and Lucy." Al said sighing causing Lucy and Lorcan to blush.
"I dont know what your talking about." Lucy murmured.
"Oh come on we all know you like each other. I mean once Al explained what i meant you both blushed." Lena informed them.
"You know its getting late. We should go to bed if we want to wake up early enough to catch the train." Lorcan said changing the subject and getting up.
"I mean even though that is a total subject change i should be leaving. Im staying at Mum and Dads over break with James and if we get in late ill wake Aunt Muriel who is staying in Teds old room. " Albus said getting up and pulling Lena with him to give her a hug and a kiss. "Ill see you tomorrow Lena." Al said as he walked out of the common room.
"Welp i guess theres nothing keeping me up now. Why dont we go to bed Lucy? Good night Lorc." Lena said as she and Lucy made their way to the dorms.