Family Stay-cation...at The Burrow

So this part takes place a couple of weeks after the last chapter so its early March. And it starts off with everyone snacking once they get to the Burrow. But none of the babies are there. So Sirius, Olly, Alena, Lilac, and Landon are all with Harry and Ginny. Yes even baby Alena.  

The Stay-cation started with snacking, snacking, and not gonna lie MORE snacking. And while they snacked they watched Criminal Minds. (I may or may not be watching CM as I write this)

 (I may or may not be watching CM as I write this)

The favorites

Anyways after they watched like 3 seasons of Criminal Minds they went out and played a game of Quidditch. Everyone but Lena did of course. Olive didn't play Quidditch either.  After they played 2 games of Quidditch they went back inside to get lunch. Once they had made their sandwiches they all sat down at a long picnic table outside. They then started telling each other whatever was new in their lives. After they ate Fred and Bella told everyone they had some news. Louise and Olive said they did too. So Fred and Bella went first.

"So as you guys know we've been together for sometime now." Fred started. 

"And yesterday Fred asked a very important question." Bella added.

"I asked her to marry me. So we will be getting married in a month. And since it's so soon it won't be big. Just us and Bell's family." Fred told them. Then everyone congratulated them. 

"Oh and since its nothing big we already talked to Molly and Arthur and they said that we could have it here." Bella said. "Now what is your news?" she asked Lou and Olive.

"Oh well um you know how we are getting married in August. Well I will be about 7 months pregnant when we get married." Olive told them all. Everyone said their awes and congratulated them. 

"Thats why you didn't play Quidditch either. It makes so much sense now." Roxanne said.

"Yeah I miss it already." Olive said.

After that they pulled out board games and played a couple for 2 hours. Then they turned on music and had a dance party. 

"Hey I'm going to go start the pizza crust anyone want to help?" Lily asked and Teddy offered to help. "What's wrong Ted you look upset."

"Uh well I have good and bad news. Which one do you want first?" Teddy answered.

"Bad."

"Okay well I guess Vic already found someone new. I mean we haven't been together for awhile but its still hurts. But on to the good news the history of magic position is open and Al, Nev, and other professors think you would be a good candidate." Teddy told her.

"Wait Vic is with someone already? And they want ME to be a professor?"

"Uh yes and yes." 

"Hey is the crust ready? They are ready for food." Scorp said walking into the kitchen.

"Uh two are will you help with the last two?" Lily answered. Scorpius nodded and started with rolling out dough.

Then they called everyone else in and they started putting the toppings on the crusts. Then they sat down and ate when the pizzas were down. After dinner they got ice cream for dessert and sat down to watch movies. After watching the movies they all talked till everyone was tired and went to sleep.

The next morning Lily, Lena, and Alice were the first second and third ones awake so they started breakfast. Lily made pancakes and waffles. Lena made eggs and bacon. And Alice made French toast and made fresh squeezed orange juice. By the time everything was done cooking everyone was downstairs and ready to eat.

After breakfast they helped clean up around the house and then went to the pond. Most of the boys played around in the pond while the rest of them played volleyball. The girls were either playing volleyball too or tanning. 

Then they took turns showering and then made more sandwiches for lunch. While they ate they watched more Criminal Minds. For the rest of the day they just talked and either watched tv or played games outside.