Insecurity

The pic above is the twins😁❤

"Hey Scorp what's going on?" Al asked on the way to the cafeteria.
"I just needed some not so fresh fresh air."
"Okay but really what's going on?" James questioned. "It must be intense if I'm added to this conversation."
"Well I guess this whole thing is a lot crazier then I thought it would be." Scorpius answered.
"Yeah I mean your fiancee just had someone else's baby. No sorry babies." James told him.
"Yeah. I guess. I just thought it would be different." Scorpius explained.
"Hello. Uh 2 teas and a black coffee please." Al ordered when they got there. Scorp paid and then they sat down.
"So what's really bothering you?" Al asked.
"I guess it was good until today. I knew the Scammanders would be around. But I guess I just expected it to be me and Lils still. But now Ly is around. Like a lot. But he's the dad and I know that. He only left to change and shower." Scorp confessed.
"It makes sense Scorpius. I mean I know it would be hard if Ally had someone else's baby. But at the end of the day you just have to be there for Lily. She'll need you. I mean there are two babies." James said sipping his coffee.
"But if you ever need to talk we are both here. And I can tell that even though they aren't yours you will care for them deeply."
"And even though I dont want to think about it one day you and her will have a baby. Maybe 2 or 3 or yeah I dont think Lily will have more then 5 kids. Maybe not even 4." James added.
"Yeah. Thanks guys. I guess I was feeling a little insecure.Should we get something for the girls before we go back?" Scorp said as they got up.
"I'll get Lena a green tea. Ally want anything?"
"Uh orange juice." James replied.
"Okay give me a sec I'll be back."
When they got back to the room Scorpius gave Lily a hug and gave each twin a kiss on the head.
◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇
"Ug I feel like none of these look right. Maybe I dont look right." Rose murmured.
"Oh honey you look great. Right Charlette." Hermione said.
"She looks amazing Mione. But what we say won't work if she doesn't believe it herself." Charlette told her future sister and mother in law.
"Guys stop lying. Wait. That one. Miss can I try that one on?" Rose asked the lady helping them find her dress.

 Miss can I try that one on?" Rose asked the lady helping them find her dress

"This one I love this one." Rose said once she showed her mother and future sister in law.
"See Rosie I told you. We told you." Hermione told her daughter.
"Wow Rose you do look amazing. Like you looked good in the others but this one is the best." Charlette added.
"Thanks. I guess I was just feeling insecure. I want to look good. I mean it's my wedding day. But I just wasnt feeling good in anything." Rose confessed.
"Oh Rosie. I'm sorry you felt like that but you look amazing. And now all we need is for me to pick up my dress and we are ready for the wedding." Hermione comforted her.
"Yes. Two more months." Rose said when she had come out of the dressing room with the dress.
"Wait is Lily still in the wedding?" Charlette asked Rose.
"Um I think so she said she would be good in a month so we'll see. Who knows things might change. But let's be thankful we have magic. Because most muggle mums probably wouldnt be up to being in a wedding 2 months after have a baby especially 2."