More Scorily

This part takes place right after Al and Lena's wedding aka at home that night.

"So Lils you ready for that to be me and you next year?" Scorpius asked his fiance. 

"Of course I am Scorp. And by then the twins will be one and hopefully walking."

"Thats true... You know I cant wait to meet the kiddos. But Im going to make me a grilled cheese you want one?"   

"Um of course I want one love," Lily answered .

"Okay well go put some pjs on and Ill call you down when they're ready. "

So they did just that and then went to bed. The next morning they woke up and got ready. They were going to eat breakfast with Draco and Astoria. 

Their outfits☝☝

"Ah hello Lily and oh how amazing does she look dear?" Astoria said when they got to Malfoy Manor. 
"Absolutely amazing. Hello Lily Luna, hello my son. How are the twins?" Draco responded.

"Thank you both and they are doing pretty good another month or so and we all get to hold them. But I brought fresh fruit from the Burrow and the strawberries are from our place." Lily told them.

"Ah well lets go eat. I made waffles, pancakes, and crepes. There is is toast and yogurt too. The fruit will go with the yogurt. There is both vanilla and strawberry." Astoria said as they all headed to the dining room.

"Hey I made the waffles," Draco told them.

"So Lily have you started planning the wedding yet? Because we both know I want in on the planning of the wedding." Astoria asked.

"No not yet I've been kind of busy helping with the other weddings. But we are going to start planning soon. The soonest is probably next month and the latest will be in August. And of course your going to help with the planning. Not only are you the grooms mother but you and Draco have always been really important to me. You were even there for me before me and Scorp were together. Back when he was Rose. And those slytherin girls. " Lily answered.

"Oh Lily of course. Mothers always know. And I knew that those there girls and Rosie weren't the one. Although there for a second when nothing was happening between you two I got nervous you would never get together even though both love one anther." Astoria told her future daughter in law. 

"Hey fathers know too. Well sometimes. I knew back when Lily Luna walked up to us after her family had all looked over that first time on the platform." Draco added.

"Yes of course fathers know too sometimes dear."

"Well I liked Lily since then. She was so nice. For the longest time I thought that was why Al first started talking to me. You know because his sister came over so he wanted to meet me and you know that rumors from back then. But turns out he just wanted to make a friend." Scorp confessed.

"I dont doubt that but I bet he wanted to know what was so special about the boy that Lily his baby sister was walking up to." Draco said.

Okay so is there anything you guys want to see? And I expected this to be published like 2 or 3 days ago but didnt finish because I've been watching my brother but there you go.😀💛

bye for now🙋