🍍Easter🍍

On the day of Easter Dom woke up in bed beside Jack in pain. A pain she never felt before. And then there was water all over her.
"Jack! Jack! Jack Wood wake up!" Dom said before groaning in pain which woke Jack up.
"Whats wrong love?" Jack asked still half asleep.
"MY WATER JUST BROKE!" She yelled causing Jack to become fully awake and start getting the bags and things ready then apparated Dom to St. Mungos.

"Uhh my girlfriend is about to give birth we need a room now!" Jack said as he sat Dom in a chair.
"Well you'll have to wait. First you need to fill out this paper work."
The lady at the desk.
"Wait ive seen you before you were talking to my unlces at the Leaky Cauldron . Your Pavarti Patil." Dom said walking over to them.
"Ah you must be Dominque Weasley! Well then follow me."
The two followed her to a room and not long after she left the healer came in and said, "Wow just a few more minutes and you should be completely dialated. Is there any family you would like to call?" The healer asked.
"Ummmmmm Jack send a patronus to mine and yourrrrr parentsssss."
So Jack sent the patronus and not 5 minutes later were Bill, Fluer, Oliver and his wife Katie there.
"Okay your ready now Miss. Weasley."

Five hours later Dom heard a little baby cry. And she laughed.
"You have a healthy baby boy!" The healer said giving him to his mum.
"What are you naming him?" Katie asked.
"Oliver Arthur Wood." Dom told her father.