Next up is Hugo and Charlette

This takes place 3 weeks after Rose and Charle's wedding. (So it's like early November.) And I'm going to make this one about the boys.

"Hey Charlette I'm heading over to Scoop and Lily's. I'll see you tomorrow at the alter." Hugo said before giving Charlette a kiss and then leaving.

"Ah there you are." James said when Hugo apparated there.

"Yeah I'm here now. So what are we going to do?"

"Well once Scoop gets back from taking the twins, Sirius, and Oliver to mama and dad's we are going to all the food places near by and eat AT ALL OF THEM. Then we are going to Hogwarts to prank the students because we didn't do it for anyone else wedding. And then finally we are going to the Hog's Head because why not drink out of filthy cups all night?" Al explained just before Scorpius got back.

"Okay we ready to go now?" Scorp asked.

"Yep lets go. Wait where are we going first?" Louise asked.

"Well we are going to Hogwarts so why don't we go to Diagon Alley then Hogsmeade then Hogwarts and then back to the Hog's Head?" Lysander suggested. They all agreed and then apparated to the Leaky Cauldron. When they were passing through they saw a group full of girls and hoped it wasn't their girlfriends, wives, fiancés (or like their family because they are basically all related now). It wasn't. It was a bunch of "fangirls" aka people who really only liked them because of their last names. So they all ran into Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and went through the back. 

Once they were in the clear and could no longer see the girls they went to all the shops that had anything they could eat. So by the end they did end up back at WWW because they had candy to even if it was things like the skiving snack box (with fever fudge, nosebleed nougats, puking pastilles, and fainting fancies) and edible dark marks. Then they all walked on over to Hoggie Woggie Hogwarts. 

Everyone was eating in the Great Hall when they got there. So they all made themselves invisible  by using the disillusionment charm. But then they all agreed to get Peeves to pull the pranks for the next week and Al agreed that he would let him pull pranks on the whole school once a month from then on. ( by the way Nev is deputy headmaster so he is there with the students because Al is well making deals with Peeve's and you know other important things.....)

So then they walked back to the Hog's Head which was closed but they got Aberforth to let them stay and drink for a while. By the end they had told each other everything they could about themselves and had probably gotten poisoned by the dirty cups but they seemed fine so they all side along apparated because even if they was dangerous going by themselves would have been worst. When they got back to the house they were all out. 

The next morning everyone took potions to feel better and then they all had you know just a small breakfast (I'm kidding they ate everything they could find). Then all got showered and dresses. Once everyone was ready they went to the wedding venue.