The planning of all 20000 weddings

So this takes place at the end of June just days after Al and Lena's wedding.

"Hey Astoria thanks for coming mum, Ally, and Daph are coming too they'll be here at any moment." Lily told her future mother in law.
"Okay sounds great I can't wait to see what you've come up with yet." Astoria replied.
"We're hereeeee!" Alice yelled as she walked into the house followed by Ginny and Daphne.
"Yay. Okay let's go to the dining room." Lily suggested. So when they got there they all sat down and Lily pulled out her laptop to she them what she had planned.
"Okay so both me and Scorp decided that we want the colors to be like a burgundy color. So this is what I had planned for the bouquets and the bridesmaids dresses

 So this is what I had planned for the bouquets and the bridesmaids dresses

and then their bouquets

And then Lilys bouquet

"Now where are you having it?" Alice asked

"I'm not sure. Either at the Burrow or-"
"You can have it at the Manor! We just put up that gazebo and you guys can get married in it and then have your first dance in it." Daphne suggested
"That's a great idea Daph. And we can use the chairs from the Barrow." Gunny added.
"Okay so the place is set the bridesmaids dresses are set and the bouquets. Now just my dress the boys suits shoes and hair need to pick out." Lily said happily. "But now time to plan Ally's big day. What do you have so far?"
~~~~○~~~~○~~~~○~~~~○~~~~○~~~~○~~

"Um we picked out Jamie's suit and the groomsmen are wearing the same thing. We picked out the place and everything for the bridesmaids." Ally replied.

(More will come when it's the wedding)

"Okay so is is going to be your maid of honor?" Astoria asked. 

"Well I was thinking it could be Lily since she is going to be my sister in law and the only Potter girl. If your okay with that of course." Ally replied.

"Aw Ally of course I'll be your maid of honor."

"And Daph will you be a bridesmaid?" Ally questioned her brothers girlfriend.

"Of course I will Ally. And whenever I get married you'll both be in my wedding."  Daphne told the two girls that would one day be her sister in laws.

"Yes of course I mean you will 100 percent be marring Frank  so I'll be in it as his sister and Lily will be in it because she will be married to your brother. And she is your best friend." Ally said.

"Oh you girls are so silly. I better be off though Draco is going to check in on Narcissa and last time I told her I would go too. I'll see you all later. Bye girls." Astoria said before she apparated away.

"Well I think I should be going to. Love you Lils. Bye girls I'll see you all soon." Ginny told them as she got up and apparated away too.

"Hey Lils are you excited about the baby shower next weekend?" Ally asked Lily.

"Yes I cant wait. Do you guys want something to eat. We have basically everything. My cravings are all over the place. I think the twins are going to be a lot like Grandma Luna based off of what they have me eating." Lily said.

"I'll take a water and do you have any of those lemon cookies from last time?" Daphne answered,

"I'll take a butterbeer and some of those cookies too." Ally added.

"Okay so a water, butterbeer, and the best cookies ever." Lily recited while heading to the kitchen to get the snacks.

After 2 hours of snacking and talking about hoe crazy the next year was for the family Daphne and Ally went home. Once they left Lily put the planning stuff away and took a long nap.