Scammander Double Wedding Part 2

Lucy's:

The ceremony went well and then it was on to the party

First they sat down and talked and then everyone got their food and started to eat. After they all ate the speeches began.

"Okay so Lorcan asked be to be his best man way before he even thought of Lucy in any more other than oh hey another Weasley... No offense Luce. And then like 2 weeks ago they were like no embarrassing stories Fred. SOoooo here I am just saying Congrats you two as well as Ly and Molls. I am so glad to be here with you four today on such a special day and thank you Lorc for wanting me to be your best man." Fred said starting off the speeches.

"Ha okay so as Ly's best man I was told the same. So instead of telling hilarious stories about the four of them Im just going to say that I could not be any happier for the four of you and well soon enough 5. Lucky Ly that it wasn't twins ago. Anyways I know that it took you all like 17 years to realize how perfect you are for each other and im glad that you finally figured it out. Like just imagine if they hadn't. all of them would be sitting at home crying. I mean maybe I down actually know anyways Ill stop now." Frank told everyone. Then after Fred was Rose.

"If im being honest since im not aloud to tell any funny stories about Molly and Lysander I just have a few words. So when we were like 10 the Scammanders came over and things were great you know we played at the Burrow and it was fun. Well some of us took our parents brooms out for a spin and at one point Molly slipped off and started falling. But when she was still about 30 feet off the ground Ly who was either 9 or 10 swooped down and threw Molly behind him on Uncle Harry's old Firebolt. And from then on I knew that this day would come. Thats all." Rose spoke then after handing the mic to Lily she wiped a tear from her face and sat back down next to Charles.

"Well we will see how my speech goes after that heartfelt one. First off I want to congratulate the four of you on behalf of Scorp, the twins, and myself. I want to tell you all that I am so very happy that you guys have found your special someone. And for everyone but Lucy who don't know what I mean Ill explain. So a couple years back Scorp started dating someone and I went crying to the R O R when I found out. Well when I got there Lucy was sitting in there painting. So she stopped painting and asked what was wrong. And after a good 10 minutes of saying nothing was wrong I told her how I felt about Scorp and how it hurt me that he was dating that girl. Anyways at the end all she said was "Lily in the end you WILL find your someone special. And you'll have a beautiful wedding and kids." And thats all it took for me to feel better. Afterwards we went down to the kitchens and snacked. I just want to thank you for that Lucy and to say congrats one more time." 

After the speeches the two couples had their first dances and then everyone joined in. Molly, Arthur, Ginny, and Harry took all the babies back to the Burrow to watch till their parents would pick them up. None of their parents showed up until around 2 or 2:30. Which was when everything had been picked up and put away till the next day when the deep cleaning would begin.