The Countdown

So this starts the next day...........................

"Lilz hey ready to go dress shopping with us?" Lucy asked.
"Yeah of course I just had to say bye to mr. Blondie." Lily responded.

"Hi how may I help you ladies?" The sales woman asked when Lily,Lucy,Lena,Daphne,Molly,Charlette, Vic, and Alice walked into the muggle dress store across from the Leaky Cauldron.
"Hi four of us need red dresses and two of us need blue dresses and then these two need white or black dresses." Lily replied.
"Both black." Vic added.
"Okay great. Let's start with the two blue ones. Who needs these?" The woman said. Lena and Lucy stepped forward. Then they went into the back and found dresses. Then Lily, Daphne, Molly, and Charlette went and finally Vic and Alice found their dresses. While at the same time the girls dates except Scorpius (who had a class) were getting their suits.

"So Lilz what do you think about what's gonna happen between you and Scorpius after you graduate?" Molly asked when they sat down at the Leaky Cauldron.
"Uh well we moved in together over Easter break so we'll live together and maybe get married. I mean we both want to have kids together so that too." Lily replied. "But uh Vic are you and Teddy going to the bash together?"
"Oh no definitely not that would confuse everything you know. I think we are both going solo. Oh yeah and I forgot I need to get the kids outfits too." Vic said.
"So Charlette what do you think is going to happen between you and Hugo after you guys graduate?" Lucy asked her friend.
"Well uh we haven't told anyone but he proposed two weeks ago." Charlette answered blushing.
"Wait what! Is that why your wearing that ring but on the opposite hand?" Alice said. Charlette nodded then put the ring on her left ring finger then showed them.

 Charlette nodded then put the ring on her left ring finger then showed them

"Wow that's beautiful Char l. I didn't know Hu had such good taste." Lena said.
"Oh he doesn't this was my aunt's but since she doesn't have kids when he went to ask she offered her ring." Charlette told them and they all laughed.
"Well all of this is making me want one." Lily said and they all agreed looking at on another (😉😉 if u know u know).
"Wait so how many days till you graduate?" Molly asked.
"Four. It's on Friday. The countdown has begun." Charlette replied.
"Yeah. So Ally when is the wedding?"
"Next spring. But speaking of that. I was wondering if all of you would be my bridesmaids and if Lilz would be my maid of honor." Alice answered.
"Aw of course Ally. What about you Char when's the big day?" Lily said.
"Um I think we are just having something small just the people that come to Christmas at the Burrow. A little but a lot." Charlette told them.
"That'll be a nice change." Molly said.

After this they got their food and talked more about graduating, weddings, and Lily's twins.

"Guess who." Said a voice as they point their hands over Lily's eyes.
"Ummmm Joshy I told you we can't be seen people will tell Scorp and we don't need that." Lily joked.
"If I didn't know you I would have been so mad." Scorpius told her as he pulled his hands away and turned her around to kiss her.
"Mm not here Scorp I realize that nobody walks this way unless your going to the R.O.R but someone might come." Lily pointed out.
"I guess but how was dress shopping?" Scorpius asked.
"Good I really like my dress. Have you gone to get your suit yet?" Lily answered.
"No I'm gonna go in like an hour after my last class. But Lils what do you uh think about going public the day of the bash?" Scorpius asked.
"Scorp I would love to. I wish we could now and just been down with it." Lily responded giving him a kiss. "I love you. But I have Herbology and I've started to waddled so it might take me a while. So I should go now. See ya later alligator." Lily said as she walked away.
"Ahh only Lily would say see ya later alligator." Scorpius said as he walked to his class where he was teaching 2nd years.

Two days later
This takes place 2 days larter.

"Hey what are we actually wearing for graduation?" Lucy asked.
"Oh yeah so as a surprise for everyone I got each of you something to wear." Lily said."Let's go we all have a free period left so I can show you guys." So they all walked or waddled up to the 2nd floor where there was a room especially for Lily so she didn't have to walk all the way to the Gryffindor Common room.

Lily

Lena

Daphne

Lucy

This takes place 2 days larter.

"Hey what are we actually wearing for graduation?" Lucy asked.
"Oh yeah so as a surprise for everyone I got each of you something to wear." Lily said."Let's go we all have a free period left so I can show you guys." So they all walked or waddled up to the 2nd floor where there was a room especially for Lily so she didn't have to walk all the way to the Gryffindor Common room.

Lily

Lena

Daphne

Lucy

"Aww Lilz they are amazing!" Daph told her bestfriend.
"Yes I love them." Lena said.
"Can I just saw I love everything I mean look at the shoes." Lucy said.
"Same."

"Aww Lilz they are amazing!" Daph told her bestfriend.
"Yes I love them." Lena said.
"Can I just saw I love everything I mean look at the shoes." Lucy said.
"Same."