New Years Scandal °○°

Okay so im back to actaully writing!! But let me tell you i started all of the dress/suit/hair things around like 2 pm and didnt finish till like 1 30 am. But i took a break inbetween. Oh and i took forever to find Lily's dress. But lets get on with the drama. This chapter starts an hour before the ball.

At the Burrow.
"Hey Molls you sure me and Ly pretending to be together is cool?" Lily asked her cousin as she finished styling Lilys hair.
"Yes Lily. Im prefectly fine with it because at the end of the day me and him are together you know?" Molly ii responded.
"Hey girls time for pictures!" Ginny said before pausing at her daughter. "My baby is so grown up."
"Dont cry mum. Lets go take pictures." Lily told her mum as she stood up and her Molly ii and Ginny went downstairs where everyone else was at.

Once they took enough pictures *which took close to an hour because there were lots of people* they all hooked arms with their dates and apparated to ths Ministry's ballroom. (By the way Scorpius and Molly ii were going together). When they walked in all eyes were on them. It went Ron and Hermione [as Hermione is the Minister], Molly i & Arthur, Bill and Fluer, Percy and Audrey, George and Angelina, Harry and Ginny, Frank and Daphne,  Teddy Vic Dora and Will, Dom and Jack, Louis and Olive, Molly and Scorpius, Lucy and Lorcan, Fred and Charlotte, Roxanne and Tommy, Rose and Charles, Hugo and Charlette, James and Alice, Albus and Adelena, and finally Lily and Lysander. Once everyone had made their enterance they all began to dance.

Half way through all the fathers danced with their daughters and mums with their sons. After that Molly and Lysander and Lily and Scorpius snuck in dances.

Just past midnight Ted, Vic, Dom, and Tommy went home*and of course the parents, Will, and Dora* and the rest all stayed drinking fire whiskey and dancing.
And once it was around 2 am they all knew it was time to go home. And since none other than Ritas assistant <whos name is gonna be Kenna> was there Lysander took Lily back to her house.
When they got there he silently took Lily up to her room and laid her on her bed. But before he could leave she got up and started to take off her dress. When she seemed unable to do it herself Lysander turned and did it for her. And well afterwards he just stood there staring.

A few seconds later Lily turned around and at the look on his face laughed. And Lily's laugh made Lysander smile. And then out of nowhere Lily and Lysander are dying laughing. But then Lily is laughing so hard she falls to the ground and when Lysander goes to lift her back up she looks up and their lips meet. At first the two were surprised but then maybe it was all the firewhiskey they had drank maybe it wasnt but  they soon continued and ended up in bed together (if you know what i mean😂)