Chapter 8|• Transformation

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"You've been bitten." Carlisle said. "What?" My father said looking at bite. "Do you feel okay?" Bella asked and I nodded. I didn't feel anything. "I think we should go now." Alice said closing her eyes while she was saying that. That's when everyone had exited the room except Seth,"Liz rest a bit I'll come back and check on you later. Ok. "He said with his hand under my chin.

That's when I went to ask him what's an imprint but, I felt his hand move from my chin and gently cupped the back of my head, pulling me closer to him as he pulled me in and our lips touched. I felt sparks between us, he gently kiss me our lips moving in perfect sync. I wrapped my arms around his neck deepen the kiss. From a slow gently kiss turned into such a passionate one that I never wanted to end, but sadly it did.

My eyes were closed and I knew I had to ask, "Seth."

"Yeah." He said breathless.

"What's an imprint?" I asked slowly opening my eyes. He smiled at me, "It's when, two people are made for each other. That one person can only be for you no one else, they will be your friend, your lover, your soulmate, like how I imprinted on you. I'm the first one in my pack to imprint on a human." He spoke the last sentence proudly.

"So it means we were made for each other." I said and he nodded and I smiled. "Now my imprint please rest, I'll check on you later." He said giving me a soft kiss before leaving and I smiled to myself.

I was so happy when I heard that. Then I felt my eyes closing on me and I fell asleep, after a while I woke and rubbed my eyes. I stood and yawned. I didn't know where anything was here, but I had to use the bathroom and I saw a door in the room so I assumed that was the bathroom and I was right indeed.

I splashed some water in my face and wiped my face and I felt stronger than ever. I looked up in the mirror and nearly screamed but I didn't. I was pale, my blonde hair was light now and I had fangs, but I didn't have red or topaz eyes, my eyes was still green just a bit lighter and I had my reflection.

I had to go as Carlisle.

"Carlisle!" I shouted running down the stairs, I ran downstairs quicker than I expected more like I dashed and I couldn't control it. Seven pairs of topaz eyes and the rest of pair of brown eyes landed on me. "Oh my God!" Alice exclaimed. "She's a vampire!"

"What!?"

"Yes, indeed you are Lizzy, sit down." Carlisle ordered pulling out a chair and I sat down. "Didn't you feel any pain from changing?" Edward asked and I shook my head. "She still has her green eyes and blonde hair?" Emmett asked. "Hmmm... Well it could only mean one thing." Carlisle said.

"What?" I asked.

"Your half human and half vampire, we thought Renesmee was the first but it turns out she's the second, Lizzy's the first." Carlisle spoke. "How come?" Jasper asked. "Well, she was bitten by a new vampire, the bite wasn't too deep and that person was recently turn into a vampire, so only half of it venom runs through her blood."

I was shocked, Carlisle knew every thing and he was indeed intelligent but how. I guess Edward read my mind and answered smiling showing of his pearly white teeth, "He's kinda the head of the Cullens, so he knows a lot." I smiled back and giggled.

"So she still has to drink blood?" Seth asked.

Then Carlisle leaves the room and I wondered where he was going. A few minutes he came back with a cup. "Drink this." He said and I looked in the cup and saw a red thick substance. "What is it?" I asked confused. "Blood." He said and I refused, "Ew no!" I shouted pushing it back and I was glad he didn't force me to drink instead he smiled at me.

"Just like the theory stands, a newly created half vampire, would come to its senses when blood is involve, she won't want to consume it but the body wants it. She can eat human food." He said smiling. "Oh, that probably why she also don't at have the vampire scent." Esme said and everyone nodded.

"Pardon?" I asked.

"You don't have the scent of a vampire, which is good they smell horrible." Embry teased earning a punch from Rosalie, but he didn't flinch one bit.

"So Seth and Lizzy, they are like the Jacob and Renesmee reincarnation." Sam grinned, everyone laughed right after and I actually caught in to what to what they were saying and my father seemed really calm about it but didn't say anything.

"What now?" I asked.

"I think it would be better... If Lizzy came and live with us now Mr. Ross." Carlisle spoke.

"What?!" My father and I said baffled. "Why?" I asked.

"We can show and teach how to be a vampire, who knows you probably also have a special gift  like some of us." Alice smiled and winked at me. Did I have powers.... It's not possible I mean I'm a half vampire.

After a long but painful decision, both my father and I thought it would be best if I stayed with the Cullens. My father promised me he would visit and I was so happy that he supported me.

The best part about it that I now realised what an imprint was and I imprinted on Seth.....

---------
How do you think her training will go? Will she be quick or slow learner? Lol. What do you think will the road now be smoothly or will it be rough?

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa