Chapter 20|•Embry and Emma

This is just a chapter on how they met before Lizzy moved to Seattle. And how they got to know each other. This is Embry's POV....... Enjoy:)

_________

"Embry come on." Paul called and I rolled my eyes and followed him. "Dude I'm hungry" I whined. "Well go back home and I'll meet you there." Paul spoke watching his step. "You sure?" I asked and he replied, "Sure bro. You didn't say anything in two days so I expect you to be hungry."

It was true I didn't have have an appetite for two days and now I was starving my ass off. So I decided to go back home. When I reached I saw two vampires fighting with two other members from my pack. I could tell they weren't the Cullens because of their eyes and of course they approach on us.

That's when I jumped in. One of my friends, Jared was hurt from the male one. My anger raised and I turned into a werewolf attacking the male vampire, pouncing on him from the back grabbing him by his neck and sinking my teeth into his flesh.

You could hear the crack in the bones of his neck and the blood spraying from it. I quickly let go of his neck making him fall to the ground and turned my head to look at the other vampire, it was female one. She had light brown hair, Brown eyes with a mix of red, pale skin and a slender figure. I could tell she was scared so she took off.

I turned back my head one more time and saw Jared on the ground, but Jacob was attending to him so I turned back on the direction where the girl ran and followed her picking up her scent. It was indeed strong if I must say. That's when I caught up to her and saw her dash into a cave.

I thought I should have turned around but my curiosity got the best of me and I followed her in. It was pitch black so I walked a little further and saw a bright light, that must be the exit? I thought.

I ran up to it and when I passed through seeing a mansion in a distance. It was trees all around with a dirt trail. I transformed into my human form walking deeper into the forest. Then I heard a soft groan that sounded like a girl... In pain?

I followed the sound until I saw the same girl leaning against up against the tree with a long bruise on her right arm bleeding, blood dripping down her arm and so I approached her slowly. In a few seconds I was in front of her and I one else down and she gasped, trying to lean more back more into the tree.

"It's okay." I said. I know I showing be helping her but there was something about her that made me drawn to her. "Take of your jersey." I ordered and she gave me a confused look. "Excuse me?" She asked looking a bit mad.

I didn't have time for this so I ripped her shit leaving her in her white vest, her dark purple bra showing and her perky breast popping out. I couldn't help but stare until she coughed and I looked up at her before saying, , "Stay here."

I left her looking around to see if I found the leaf, Jacob told us to use it to heal our wounds he always used it on us when we got hurt. So I arrived back at the tree and I was surprised she actually stayed. I knelt down in front of her dressing the wound.

"Better?" I asked looking into her eyes and she nodded, I smiled when she moved her arm perfectly fine but the cloth got stuck in a branch and I had to lean down, my head going to the crook of the neck unhooking the cloth from the branch.

"Thank you." She said and I smiled at her. "Your welcome. So why did you attack my pack?" I asked. When I arrived it seemed to me like she wasn't doing anything, "That's my cousin, I don't know why but what he wanted but he forced me to come along." She spoke.

"I have a question for you." She said and I looked at her arm then back at her face. "What is it?" I asked. "Why did you help me?" She asked.

"I think I imprinted on you."

"Me!" She said her voice filled with shock.

"Yes, I can see it in your eyes, that your my mate. You can't say you don't feel it too." I said holding her hand and she bit her bottom lip.

"You mean that connection I felt... That means... I-I imprinted on you." She asked still shocked an do nodded. She smiled back and I answered, "Embry."

"What?" She asked.

"My name it's Embry." I said and she nodded and smiled, "Emma."

"What a beautiful name." I said kissing her hand and she smiled back at me.

"So do you wanna meet up tomorrow. By the lake, to get to know each other." I said and she smiled and nodded again kissing my cheek before standing up, "Thanks again. I'll come there tomorrow."

"Bye my imprint." I said kissing her hand making her giggled, "See ya tomorrow."

---------
Well that's how Embry and Emma met? Comment what you think. Please don't be harsh and make sure you....

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa