Chapter 21|•Chase and Leah (editing)

This is how Chase and Leah met. This is going to be a third person. This chapter will include Embry and Emma as well.)

_________

⭐Third Person⭐

"Embry where are you going?" Leah asked. "Somewhere." He answered and she folded her arms. "I'm coming." She demanded and he shook his head, "No. No." He panicked and she gave him a confused look.

"What's wrong with you? What are you hiding?" Leah asked making him sweat nervously. He sighed, "You can't tell anyone." He warned and she nodded. "Ok."

"I have imprinted on someone her name is Emma." He said.

"And?" Leah asked confused.

"She is part of the vampires." He answered.

"The Cullens?" She asked.

"No, the other vampires." He mumbled and her eyes widened. "Are you mad!"

"Leah it's not my fault please don't tell anyone. I'm begging you." He begged and she sighed, "Fine but I wanna see her."

"Then let's go." He answered.

~~~

As soon as they arrived Emma smiled, "Em-" she was about to call him but she saw Leah besides him walking up to him. Emma heart fell to the out of my stomach. "Oh um..." She said trying to keep calm as she stood next to her brother.

"Hi Emma. Who is this?" Embry said getting upset, "I could ask you the same thing?" Emma sassed folding her arms.

"Embry you got a good one I think I'll like her."

Emma looked at her confused.

"I'm Leah Embry's friend, who found out his little secret." She giggled and Emma smiled.

"Nice to meet you I'm Emma." Emma said extending out her hand and Leah took it happily.

"This is my brother Chase." Emma spoke and Leah turned to him, "And this is Embry." She said snapping her brother out of a trance, she noticed he was staring at Leah.

"Nice to meet you." He said taking Embry's hand and Leah's hand, holding it a bit longer. They stated into each other's eyes and that's when Leah and Chase felt sparks between them.

"I'll just leave you two alone." Emma said pulling Embry away.

"Your indeed beautiful." Chase said and walking up closer to her making her smile. "Um.. T-Thank you." She said feeling the heat of his body.

He lightly touched her lips with his two fingers trailing in down to under her chin sending shivers throughout her body.

He lightly placed his lips on hers, they lips moving in perfect sync. She wrapped her arms around his neck drawing him in more. He smiled in the kiss, wrapping his arms around her waist.

Emma and Embry stared, Embry looked in disgust as Emma smiled.

"I guess they both figured out they imprinted on each other."

"Yep." Embry stared covering his eyes.

----------

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa