Chapter 31|•Epilogue

⭐Third Person⭐

Since Lizzy knew she was having a baby she didn't want to take a honeymoon although Seth had planned one out already, he was okay with cancelling it. She didn't want one, she didn't want to leave Seattle and she told Seth she had enough and didn't want to go anywhere, for now.

~~~

Lizzy sat down on the bed crying her eyes out. She was in her eight month. Seth and Lizzy had settled into the house. "Baby what's wrong?" Seth asked running up her. "I'm so fat!" She cried. "No your not." He sat hugging her. "Yes I am look at me in ugly."

"Baby no your not your a deeply beautiful woman." He said trying to calm her down. During her pregnancy, she had so many mood swings. She was happy, sad, angry and horny. He didn't mind the first and fourth one but he was so scared to come home but she was angry and crying, because when she cried she got angry right after.

"Look at me! I would understand if you left me for some sexy skinny girl." She sobbed.

"Your my only sexy girl." He said kissing her neck.

"I'm not look at me." She said as Seth wiped her tears away.

"There is no one more sexier than the girl carrying my babies." He said pecking her lips.

When Lizzy reached in her fourth month, they went to Carlisle and they found out she was having twins. They didn't want to find out the genders but Alice already knew, since she could see into the future. This made Lizzy feel more better about not going on her honeymoon since Seth had planned for it to be two months.

Lizzy smiled and hugged him, he always knew just what to say. Little did she know that he took most of his advice from Edward and her father on what to say and what not say around pregnant women.....

That's when he heard her wince in pain. "Baby you okay?" He asked. "My water broke!" She cried and he panicked until he grabbed his phone and called Carlisle. Thank God he was vampire doctor, Seth thought.

While they were waiting for her, she cursed him out and cried.

"God this hurt! It hurts so much! We're never having sex again and I mean it! Fuck this hurt! Where the hell is Carlisle!" By the time she said the last sentence Carlisle was here and she was told that the Cullens and Quileute were outside.

"Look you gotta push!" Esme said rushing in the bedroom. "It hurts." After a few seconds she pushed out one of her baby. "You gotta push again." Carlisle said and Seth winced in pain as she squeezed his hand making it purple and black.

"Ow!" He cried out in pain.

"Are you the one having the baby here!" She shouted at him making the two other vampires laughs. He shook his head and she shouted, "Then shut the fuck up!" She shouted again squeezing his hand harder as she was trying to push out the other baby.

She felt so much relief when the next baby came out. Sweat soaked her entire body. "Congrats." Carlisle spoke.

"It's a boy and a girl." Esme said holding one as Carlisle held the next one, who was the boy. Lizzy held the girl and Seth held the boy. "Look at them." She said kissing them.

"The girl has your features Seth." Lizzy said smiling at him and he looked over at his baby girl. "And the boy has yours, I think." Seth said chuckling.

"What are we going to name these two precious angels." Seth said kissing his son's head softly.

"Well, actually I wanted to name the girl after your mother. If that's okay?" he asked, "I'd like that, very much." Lizzy said as a tear drop slid down her cheek. She said and they exchanged babies. Seth was now holding his baby girl and Lizzy was holding her baby boy.

After a few minutes everyone hurts through the door. "What's the babies name?" Renesmee asked getting excited.

"Shaniah and Shawn Clearwater."

"Aww." Rosalie and Alice said.

Everyone loved more like adored the two babies and Seth and Lizzy couldn't be happier.

Lizzy was so happy, she wanted nothing more. She had the love of her life and two precious angels by her side, filling her life with so much more joy. What more could she ask for.

"Thank you."

"Thank you for what?" I asked.

"For coming into my life, I wouldn't change it for nothing."

"Me too." I said kissing his lips softly.

The End.......

________________ 3 years later......

"Shawn who would you choose?" Lizzy asked Shawn kissing his head. "Mama."

Seth mumbled under his breath, "Mama's boy." And Lizzy laughed. "Oh yeah well, shaniah honey who would you choose mommy or daddy?" He asked.

The little girl opened out her arms for her father to lift her up. "Dadda!"

"Haha! Yes!" Seth said taking his little girl in one of his hand and using the next one putting it a fist form showing it of as victory.

Lizzy laughed at at his childish behaviour laying her head on his shoulder sitting in the hay field just a few miles away from home. It was quite and peaceful. The two little kids played in their arms as Seth pulled Lizzy in for a deep kiss.

Shawn and Shaniah laughed when they saw they parents kissing causing the couple to smirk on their kiss and pull away.

Shawn had her green eyes, Seth hair and her skin colour and Shaniah had her father's eyes and her mother's brown hair along with a combination of both her parents skin colour, you couldn't tell but Carlisle checked and then you would kinda notice it.

"I love you."

"I love you too." She answered as he was kissing her temples trailing down his kisses to his next, she was enjoying the feelings until she saw the twins watching.

"We have a lot of time to make love." She answered lightly pushing his face back.

"Forever."

She smiled at him earning a smirk from him.

And with that he kissed the top of her head and they kissed they twins head.

And who knows maybe the twins will have story they'll like to tell someday......

((((((F-I-N-I-S-H))))))