Chapter 30|•Marriage

I was nervous. I stood there in front of the mirror looking at myself. I must say I did look great, Emma did my make-up, Renesmee and Emily helped pick out my dress, Bella and Alice did my hair and nails. Esme helped me calm down so I don't panic and Rosalie picked out my jewellery and made my bouquet.

Emmett and Jacob helped Seth with his tux along with Embry. The rest of the preparations were made by the rest of the Quileute and Cullens. I didn't know how to thank them. Now I was three months pregnant, yes we waited a month to get married. It was too soon for my father, but I wanted to get married as soon as possible and he was alright with it.

I sighed as I looked at myself and then I heard a voice say, "You look beautiful." I turned around and saw Amy. She walked up to me and took my face in her hands, "You are a very beautiful bride." She said kissing my head and I smiled back at her. "My son is very lucky to have you." She spoke smiling.

I felt so much better now.

~~~

I walked down the aisle nervous, as I felt my hand trembling in my father's own. I couldn't help but smile as I saw Seth at the altar. His mouth dropped open and I bit my lip and he formed a smirk on his face, I could tell he was checking me out since his eyes were trailing down my body, he winked at me making me blush.

Carlisle was going to be the priest. My maid of honour was Emily and Seth's best man was Embry and our little ring bearer was my darling little Renesmee. The flower girls were Emma, Bella and Alice. We offered Leah but she didn't want to be seen in any blue dress which made me laugh.

When I reached the altar my father gave me a kiss on my head and smiled at me. After the vows were said I felt Seth cupped the back pulling me into a soft passionate kiss, the sounds of clapping was heard and we pulled away smiling and he pulled me back in for for a kiss, this time he dipped me and kissed me softly.

"Seth save it for the honeymoon." Jacob teased and I giggled in the kiss and we pulled away a while after. We danced and he held me close to him, "My beautiful bride." He said kissing the top of my head and I smiled up at him.

"And my charming husband." I said kissing his nose, wearing these heels I was able to reach right by his mouth so it wasn't so hard for me.

"I love you so much." He said, "More than words can say." He said kissing me passionately.

"I love you too."

Then our heads touched as we called our eyes eyes smiling and we continued dancing. This was one of the best nights of my life. I felt so happy, I couldn't even explain how happy I was. My life was full of darkness and depression and now it was filled with love, compassion and so much more s since Seth entered my life. He filled the void in my heart, making me feel like the luckiest girls in the world and I must say I did feel so. Just being in his arms and here with him.

---------
Short chapter. I know I'm sorry:(
I know it's not what you expected of a marriage chapter, I'm so sorry.

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa