Chapter 15|•Bonfire

Tomorrow Night_____

I got dressed in one of my black jeans, wearing on one of my baby blue cotton jersey, the sleeves reached down to my wrist and it had a v neck line. This was going to be so fun, I couldn't wait. I packed some clothes just like Seth asked me too and I was ready to go.

Then I heard the doorbell rang. "Bye guys." I said giving the Cullen family members a hug. I've grown really close with them for the past weeks. Edward opened the door for me revealing Seth. He was wearing on a regular brown pants and a white opened shirt, revealing his abs.

"Ready to go blossom." He said winking at me. I guess he noticed me staring at him. "When your ready." I said teasing him. He took my bag from my hands carrying it. "You look beautiful." He said and I smiled, "You don't look so bad yourself." I smirked kissing his lips and then his collarbone.

"Babe, if you don't stop we won't be able to go to the bonfire." He said one of his hand on my waist and I giggled.

~~~

Billy Black began the Quileute legends and I was so enhanced by it. I learnt so much about the werewolves life before, their ancestors story. How they were killed by other vampires, which made me feel awkward at first but Seth squeezed my hand because I was the only vampire there, but I also remember I was a human too.

He then started off a new story on how and why they trusted vampires now. Well some of them, like the Cullens and Paul also joined in saying I was part of the Cullens Family now and my story was now put into the conversation.

I told my story on how I became a half vampire, how I was attacked by that vampire and how Seth saved me. How I didn't know what was an imprint and I was Seth's imprint. They were also amazed about my telekinesis gift. I think that enhanced them.

"Your story will go down in the Quileute history." Billy Black said smiling at me and I smiled. "You imprinted on a good one Seth." He said patting Seth's shoulder and earned a warm smile from Seth himself. "I like to think I'm the luckiest wolf in the pack because of you." He said kissing my cheek.

After more legends were told, I learnt more about the other werewolves. Then I met a new werewolf that I  never met before, his name was Quil. "Nice to meet you, how come I didn't see you at Jacob's house?" I asked. "Seth you wanna answer that." Quil said. "Well you see Jacob and Quil had a big fight before you came to Jacob's home for the first time and in those last few weeks they finally made up." He said my eyes widened. "Wow." I said amazed.

"Well it was nice meeting you... Is it Lizzy?" He asked and I nodded. He shook my hand and smiled at me and I smiled back in return. "He's nice." I said as Seth held my hand and we kept on walking. "He is, he's one of my closest friends." He said.

We kept on walking until we saw Billy Black talking to someone who looked a lot like Leah. "Hi mom." She turned around and then Seth said gave her a hug. "Hi Seth." She said giving him a kiss on his head. "You must be Lizzy." She said smiling at me.

"Yes I am." I said smiling back, but I was nervous. "No need to be nervous, Seth talks about you a lot. It's good to meet you. Seth you imprinted on a good one." She said pinching my cheek. I giggled spoke, "Its nice to meet you too Mrs. Clearwater. "

"Please call me Amy." She said smiling. "Ok." I said smiling. "I have to go sweetie but I'll meet you at the house, if anything." Amy said smiling. "I think I made a good expression on your mother." I said smiling at him and he smirked, "Yes you did."

"This is your room?" I asked smiling, entering the room. It was well kept but by the posters you could tell it was a boy's room, I got a little jealous when I saw a poster of a half naked woman on his wall, the girl was beautiful had my same blonde hair and was in a red lingerie big breast and a well curved body and it had the words, let's play on the poster.

"What's that?" I asked in a harsh tone, pointing to the poster. "Um... Baby it's nothing I forgot I even had that there, I'm sorry I should have remembered to throw that away." He said seeing the hurt look on my face. "It's your room, you don't have to" I said. "But your my girlfriend and I should have more respect." He said taking of the poster ripping it to shreds.

"I'm sorry about my tone, I just got jealous." I said looking down.

He walked up to me his hands around my waist and he kisses my head, "You don't have to be sorry, I was wrong. You don't have to be jealous, your a wonderful, sexy, intelligent girl and I only love you." He said making me smile.

"Really?" I asked and he smiled. "Yes you are." He said giving me a soft kiss.

"Baby do you miss your normal life and you know your calm life as a human?" He asked. "Why do you ask?" I asked and he shrugged, "Emily told me you wanted to open up your business and thing." He said I smiled, "I don't need that."

"You sure your not upset about it, I get the feeling since I imprinted on you I'm holding back your life, you ever wanted." He said showing how he was hurt i took his face in my face and answered.

"You make my life better, I'm happy to know that every morning when I get up, I'm with you and besides, I have enough already." I said our fingers entwined in each other.

He smiled back at me tilting down his head so his head was on mine.

--------

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa