Chapter 16|•Loving You

This chapter is just about Lizzy and Seth lovemaking. It's a sex scene, so if you want to skip you can:)

_________

Before I knew it out lips were attached to each other in a deep passionate yet rough kiss. His hands wrapped around my waist pulling me closer to his chest. "Seth what if someone sees?" I asked pulling away. "Don't worry I locked the door already besides this is my room, remember." He said kissing my neck.

"Seth." I moaned as he nibbled on my sweet spot and he trailed down his kisses to my collarbone  then going between my breasts. I wrapped my hands around his neck loving every touch. He used one of his hand and unbuttoned my pants. He stopped kissing me and looked up.

"You want me to stop blossom, if your not ready I'll stop I don't want to force you?" He whispered and I shook my head, "No continue." I moaned and he smiled going back to kissing me.

"Jump." He groaned and I jumped and wrapped my legs around his torso as he carried me to the bed laying me down. His bed was so soft and comfy. He didn't stop kissing me. He used his hands and pull down my pants and threw it on the ground.

I tugged on his open shirt and he got the hint that I wanted it off. I watched as his biceps flexed in every movement he made making me wet. In a flash, I was left in my bra and my underwear. "Red my favourite colour." He smirked cupping one of my breast. I gasped and raised my hips up.

"They're perfect." He said squeezing it while he was kissing me, dominating my tongue. He then sat up and I climbed on top of him, straddling him. I bit my lip and he smirked, "I guess someone else wants to be in charge."

I took his face in my hands kissing him, then moving down my hands down his well toned chest making me moan. I started grinding on him and his hands was on my waist. "Take of the pants." I moaned in between the kiss. "I was going to make you wait longer, but I could feel the moist substance between your thighs." He growled chuckling and I raised my hips up as he unbuttoned and pulled down his pants leaving him in his boxers.

I looked down to see a huge bulge growing in his pants. "What do we have here?" I asked grinding on his hardened manhood. "Lizzy. Oh God!" He groaned his hands on my waist. While I was grinding on him his hands crept up my back and uncooked my bra.

Letting my breasts fall and his eyes were glued on my breasts. He smirked, "They look better without the bra." He teased and I giggled. Then took a hold of my panties and ripped it. "That was my one of my favourite!" I pouted. "I'll buy you more." He groaned and pulled down his boxers.

It felt so good our naked bodies touching each other, we were like magnets that couldn't part from each other. He pushed me back down on the bed and asked, "This is your first time right?" He asked and I nodded, "Of course." I said rolling my eyes playfully. "Good. I'll be your first and your only." He answered and I replied, "What about you?"

"Don't worry blossom, you are my first and of course will be my last." He answered. "Tell me if it hurts and if you want me to stop." He answered and I nodded closing my eyes as he entered me slowly. "Oh God Seth!" I cried out in pain. He was so huge, I'm surprised he fit, I felt like my core was forcing itself to stretch more than it supposed to because of his size.

"You want me to stop?" He asked placing one of his hands on my face and I shook my head. "No. Just please promise you'll go slow." I cried out and he nodded. When he was fully in he moved in and out slowly and it a quick flash, I felt the pain turning into pleasure and it felt so good.

Soon my cries of pain were cried of pleasure, "Seth, go faster please!" I moaned my fingers scratching down his back. He was relentless, the wolf inside him came out. He kept pounding into me like an animal, I can't even remember how many times I came because he kept on pounding into me. Sweat covered our entire bodies and the sweat was dripping of his body onto mine.

I felt like my core was going to spilt open. I was a moaning mess and I think that's when I made Seth go faster, deeper and harder. The bed post was banging against the wall and a few paintings and his clock fell of the wall. When I couldn't take anymore, I gripped onto his shoulders crying out, "Baby stop! I can't take anymore!"

Then I felt him explode inside me. He fell on top of me breathing heavily. "Baby I'm sorry." He spoke, his head in the crook of my neck. "Sorry for what?" I asked him. "Well I thought I hurt you?"

"No you didn't, if anything you were relentless and that was the best feeling I ever had." I answered and he rolled into his back and he pulled me into his arms and I rested my head on his chest.

"We should do this more often." I said and he smiled, "Trust me baby we will." And he pressed his lips on my forehead. "Well, now I surely know two things that are important in my life." He said.

"What's that?" I asked him tilting my head up.

"I love you."

"I love you too, but what's the second one?" I asked. "You just said it." He said trailing his fingers up and down my arm. I giggled and kissed the crook of his neck making him groan.

"Night Blossom." He whispered.

"Nighty Sethy boy." I said making him chuckling and then we both drifted off to sleep.

--------

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa