Chapter 5|•Imprint

"Your what?" I asked. "Your my imprint." He said and I was so confused. "What's an imprint." I asked and he didn't answer me except he walked out on me. What the hell was an imprint?

I hurried back inside and opened the dictionary, it didn't even had the word imprint. It was a word I never heard before and I was really scared by what it meant but even more scared how he knew all those things about me.

I never told him half of those stuff? Now I was really determined to know what it was. So I hurried over to to Jacob's house. I knocked repeatedly on the door until Jacob answered the door. "Jacob what's an imprint!" I shouted walking in

"Well hello you too." He said looking shocked at my outburst. "Fine hello... Now what's an imprint?" I asked and his eyes widened, "Wait where did you hear that from..." He continued. "Seth." I answered. "It's um... Nothing." He said. I knew this was the time to get some answers.

Then Emily and Sam walked in. "I have some things to ask you guys..." I said with a serious tone and they looked at each other. "First of all... Why do you all have the same tattoo on your right arm? How do you guys have such a warm temperature? What's an imprint? If this is Jacob's house how are you guys always here? How does Seth know so much about me?" I asked showing my fear.

"It's nothing." Sam answered.

"What do you mean it nothing!" I shouted and Jacob answered with venom in his words, "Look we said it's nothing and it's nothing!" I jumped when he shouted at me and Emily looked down. Then I saw Seth, Embry, Leah and Paul beside me. I scoffed when I gave Seth a death glare before I walked out.

Although I was outside I heard them talking from inside. "Did you have to yell at her!" I hear Embry and Seth shouted. "Then why did you tell her about the imprint!" I hear Jacob shouted and I stopped in my tracks.

"She needs to know Jacob!" Leah shouted. I was surprised to hear Leah say that. I didn't care to hear anymore so I kept on walking and then I heard the door open. "Liz!" Seth shouted from behind me and he placed his hand on my shoulder. "Don't touch me!" I shouted at him.

"Look liz...." He stated and I turned my back on him until I felt him grab my hand. "Look-" I tried to release my grip but I interrupted him by asking, "What's an imprint! What is it!" I shouted. "Why do you care so much." He said releasing my arm.

"You said I was your imprint? And how do you know all those stuff about me! Are you a stalker!  Huh?!" I screamed and he grabbed my arm again this time tightening his grip. It pained like hell I gotta tell ya that.

Then Jacob and the rest of them came outside. "Seth please stop your hurting me. Please." I said tears welling up in my eyes and he looked at me in the eyes and released me with a look of hurt and apology on his face.

There was black and purple bruise on my arm. "Lizzy I'm so sorry.' He said trying to touch me but I backed away on fear and I saw the hurt look on his face. "Seth!" Leah shouted at him walking up to him and looked at my wrist. "I'm sorry." He said taking baby steps up to me but the more he walked up to me the more I walked back.

"Don't ever touch me!" I shouted at him with venom in my words and I couldn't stop the tears cascading down my face and I turned around and took off suddenly leaving them but the last thing I heard from them was Seth shouting, "Lizzy!"

Just to my luck, the rain started pouring down on me. The mud was soggy and at some points, I felt my feet getting stuck in the mud but I kept on running not turning around or stopping.

I took it deep into the forest I believe I was lost. All I could hear was my footsteps as I kept on running and wiping the tears of my face as it kept on falling and I felt the breeze just blowing through my hair when I couldn't run anymore I stopped by a big oak tree and too add to my so called good luck, I felt the breeze slapped me across the face and I gotta say it hurt really bad that I had to rub it.

I moved away from the tree, trying to calm down myself, but my heart was beating rapidly against my chest. I took in a deep breath and I looked up in sky it had stop raining but it was getting dark and now I was lost, I managed to calm down and now I just had to follow the footprints and I prayed it was still there and finally good luck came my way... For now. It was there.

I wrapped my hands around myself and I watched down my hand and saw my diamond tennis bracelet that Seth gave me. I couldn't help the tear drop that slid down my cheek just thinking about him. I was so hurt.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse, I felt a hard wind behind me. When I turned around the hard wind was now at the side of me. Every where I turned it kept on moving in a next direction making me dizzy, it was so weird and swift.

That when I felt I pushed against a tree, I screamed in pain and was horrified that was in my sight.....

----------
Did you enjoy this chapter? Feel free to point out any mistakes if I made any. Some characters that are in and that will be in the story are fictional, this is book is different from the movie as you can tell from the first chapter:)

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa