Chapter 25|•Regret

"Baby I really am sorry. I'm sorry I made you cry. I'm really sorry." Seth pleaded.  I turned around, "You know it's not the fact that you were mad at me for hanging out with Embry thinking I was fooling around with him that hurts, it's what you called me! Is that what I am to you! A slut! Is that all I ever been to you!" I shouted tears in my eyes.

"Baby I love you! I'm going to admit I was jealous! He told me about his imprint and I couldn't be happier about him finding his imprint. I thought you liked Embry." He spoke.

"Why would you think that?" I asked folding my arms in disbelief, "Because we're both a like in personality, well mostly alike and you said you loved my personality." He spoke bending down his head.

"Baby, I-I was so upset when I called you a slut. I know your not one I was just mad. When I left your house I heard your cries and it tugged on my heart and it took me so much willpower not to come and pull you into my arms, I'm sorry for making you cry and honestly even if you did fool around with him. You didn't deserve that." He said.

I know I was supposed to be mad at him, but hearing him say it like that touched my heart. "Blossom I'm really sorry." He said and I could tell he meant it because I couldn't believe my eyes this was the first time I saw tears in Seth's eyes. Not even when I attacked I saw tears, probably because I was unconscious.

He took my two hands in his and kissed it, "I'm sorry blossom. I'm really sorry." He said crying and I felt the tears in my eyes again, I pulled away one of my hand from his loose grip and placed my hand on his face. "I forgive you." I said smiling his years away. "You do?"

"I can't stay mad at my Sethy boy." I teased and kissed his hand making him smile, a warm smile. "But if you ever call me a slut, whore or anything like that I will break up with you." I warned him and he nodded with his eyes widened because he knew I was serious.

"Now come give blossom a kiss." I said teasingly and he bent down his head laying a soft warm kiss on my lips. "I'm sorry baby." He whispered pulling away from the kiss. "I hope you told Embry sorry." I sassed. "I did."

"Okay good." I said entwining our fingers togethers, getting on my toes and pecked his lips. "I want to meet the two new vampires and I think our pack should too." He said, "And Embry agrees. He says he'll bring them over tomorrow or the day after tomorrow."

I nodded at him smiling. Finally the pack was going to meet them, but I wasn't sure if this was actually going to be a good thing after all. I mean they were vampires, not the Cullens vampires and based on what Emma told me about their father today, I don't think he'll take a great liking for Embry and Leah... Especially Embry.

"Seth."

"Yeah blossom?"

"I think we should check and see if Embry's okay." I suggested and he tightened his grip on my waist until I winced in a slight pain. "I'm sorry, I'm still- ok I'm sorry I'll stop. Let's go see him." He sighing.

I giggled and he gently pulled me closer to him, so now there was no space between us. All I could have done was laugh in my mind and shook my head with a smile.

We checked on Embry and he was doing just about fine, his nose was um... Um... Getting better but when Emma saw him tomorrow she would get so worried and probably rip Seth's neck off.

That same night I visited my father along with Jacob and Seth I stayed for a few hours and headed back home. My new home of course, where I was greeted by a cheerful Renesmee who was swallowing down a bowl of chilli and Esme told me that Seth suggested it for me. How sweet!

This time Renesmee and I stayed up half the night, we could have stayed up a little later but she was getting tired and we fell asleep on my bed.

--------
Wow well Seth found out. How do you think everyone will react?

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa