Chapter 18|•Unknown VampireS Pt 2

"E-Embry."

He looked at me and bent his head. "Who is she? What are you doing here?!" I shouted and he looked at her and back at me. "I think you'll be the first Cullen to know now." He said smiling at me and I folded my arms and gave him a look which he noticed I was angry, "I want an explanation now." I demanded and he nodded.

"Lizzy, this is my girlfriend Emma. Emma Kim." He said pointing at the girl and she smiled at me. I saw deep down in those red eyes, I could see she had a pure heart. "Nice to meet you." I said extending out my hand and she looked at it and back at me and I gave her a warm smile and she took it making Embry smile at me.

"So what we're you doing by the lake?" I asked Emma. "Well I was supposed to meet Embry there alone, but when you showed up I got scared and we ran off together. This is where I live and sometimes we meet up here, well most of the times,  I didn't think you were going to follow us." She said nervously.

"Don't underestimate me." I said jokingly.

After a interesting yet long story I understood every thing.

It turns out I am the first vampire to know about this but Leah is the first werewolf and first one to know about this, because she imprinted on Emma's brother Chase. I wonder if that's why Leah has been so happy these few days, because Embry told me Leah found out followed him here and Emma was waiting with her brother and they realised they imprinted on each other as well.

Seeing as Chase and Emma, are the so called vampires, and since they are not the so called nice ones, it would be dangerous and risky if he told his pack about this so he didn't want anyone to know, because he didn't want to put Emma's or Chase life in danger, so he said he was planning on tell them in a month. Just then when they were done explaining I saw Leah walking with a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes with a bit of red in it.

It turns out from what Emma told me, they're twins. There mother were human and they father was a vampire and he killed they mother when they were young. Emma got the red eyes, but if you looked closely you'll see brown in it too.

"L-Lizzy?" Leah said choking up on what I noticed air. She was nervous. "Leah it's okay, she knows." Embry said placing his arms around my shoulders. "Please don't tell." Leah said running up to me taking my hand.

"That would be the last thing I do." I said smiling at her and the fear from her face left and turned into a face of happiness. Chase seemed nervous but Leah let go of my hand and ran up to him pulling him towards me. "Chase this is my brother's imprint, Lizzy. Don't worry she won't tell." Leah said giving him a reassuring smile.

"It's nice to meet you." Chase said extending out his hand and I gladly took it. We talked for while just the five of us and I learnt more things about the situation.

Emma and Chase has to tell their father too, but that was going to be hard because he hated the Quileute and Cullens more than anything. Which made it worse was that he wanted to kill all werewolves. I promised them I wasn't going to tell anyone and I was going to keep my word.

"I gotta go. The Cullens might get suspicious." I said and they nodded but as I was about to leave I looked at my surroundings.

"You have no idea where you are, do you?" Leah asked giggling and I blushed in embarrassment. "Can someone take me home?" I asked giggling and Embry laughed and nodded. "I will." He said.

He gave Emma a soft passionate kiss and I couldn't help but awe. It was cute. "That was so cute, I'm so glad it didn't get to hot though." I teased.

"Not as hot as what you and Seth did last night." He said chuckling and the other three laughed. "Shut up." I said softly blushing at what Seth and I did. It was a night I'll definitely never forget.

When I arrived at Seth's place. I knocked on his door and his mom let me in. She allowed me to go to Seth's room, I forgot I left my bag there so I had to go get it. When I entered the room I saw Seth on the bed drawing a picture and he smiled at me.

"Where were you baby?" He asked removing his eyes from his drawing.

Great, now I had to lie.

---------
We're you expecting that? Let me know in the comments❤

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa