Chapter 14|• Good Times

"Wow it's beautiful here." I said walking on the sand. It was so warm and the water felt so nice and cool. " I felt the breeze blowing through my hair and a pair of warm strong arms around my waist. "Let's sit." He said and we sat in the shallow part of the water.

The water rippled coming up to our knees and his arm still around us. The water was coming closer up and that meant the waves were getting stronger. Then I felt his warm lips on my neck, "Your so beautiful." He whispered and I looked around, "Seth people might see." I said.

"No one's here blossom." He said and I looked around and saw no one. He was right, we're alone. "You drive me crazy." He said nibbling on my earlobe making me moan. "Baby I wanna ask you something." Seth said pulling away and turning my head to face him.

"Do you want to come to the bonfire?" He asked.

"What's that?" I asked our fingers entwined with each other. "Well it's like, the pack elders tell the legends of the vampires and werewolves, we eat, we make jokes, we learn that not all vampires are not bad, like the Cullens. Stuff like that."

"I'd love that." I said getting excited, "When is that?" I asked. "Tomorrow night." He said chuckling, "You can also bring some extra change of clothes." He said kissing my shoulders. "Why?" I asked, but I knew what he was thinking.

"Well you'll be spending the night by me, that is if you want too." he said knowing what my answer would be and I could tell by his smirk. "Why not." I said turning my head around kissing his collar bone. "How did I get so lucky with a girl like you." He said and lifted my chin and planted a kiss on me.

I giggled in the kiss and smiled at him. "It's getting late baby, we should get going." He said looking up at the sky. "Have you forgotten I'm half vampire.... We don't have to go right away, it's okay for me to be late out." I said smirking and he smiled.

"Hey, you can a vampire, human, witch, unicorn I don't care, I'm only worried about your safety." He said kissing my nose and I giggled. I wrapped by hands around his neck, kissing him. He lifted his body, still kissing me but flipped me onto my back. His lips going to my neck.

"Seth." I moaned. My arms going around his neck pulling him more down and I arched my head back giving him more access. He pulled away removing his shirt revealing his abs and with his pants hanging very low down i could see his perfect V line. My back was so wet I could feel the water getting higher, soaking through my navel breaker, but I didn't care it felt so good.

He kissed between my breast making me moan. "Your so beautiful." He said moving down to my stomach. My fingers running through his thick hair, he left butterflies marks on my stomach and as he brought back up his lips and brought me into a deep rough kiss and when he unbuttoned my pants I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I tilted my head up. "Um... I don't feel comfortable doing it you know... Here." I said and I could see the look on his face. It's wasn't hurt but it was understanding. "I understand." He said, "You would like it more in a private place."

"Thanks for understanding." I said smiling he kissed my lips lightly. "But before we go." He said as he was putting back on his shirt, he picked me and jumped into the water. It was so cold. "Seth!" I shouted, "What the hell! It's so cold!" I shouted slapping his shoulder and he laughed.

"Your so wicked." I said coming out off the water quickly and I was shivering when I felt a hard slap on my ass. "Hey!" I said turning around rubbing my ass, "Did you have to hit it so hard!"

"Baby if you thinks that hard, well your in for so much more." He said walking up to me his arms going around my waist and even though he was wet, his body temperature was still warm. Even more warm. His lips made it way to my neck and his hands groped my ass and I gasped when he squeezed on it, making me moan.

"You like that." He smirked and kissed me one last time before he shifted into a wolf and I sat on his back as we made our way home.

--------
Please tell me what you thought about this chapter in the comments, did you think they should have done it in this chapter?

LIKE. COMMENT. FAN. SHARE.

✔Alyssa